DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yo real talk, sway is one of my fav writers in this city. dude don't ever talk, doesn't crush but still makes appearances street side, and not just hoe ass bitch spots, that nigga got a fresh east side spot I had to dip cause of sarcasms dad and the police. bump sway, bump jasp, bump the whole wah crew. good peoples.

yo gasm, elmer, sloe and I are thinking about starting a 2 man crew called the toyiorrs and dissing nothing but spots with the w in em. yall down? toyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss come out and playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

also, chingetumadre, you still aint pm'ed me to go shit on your spots. don't talk about it be about nigga.

nigga I aint offended. them niggas that put me down was doing them streets before you was watching cartoons shittin ya drawers, plus I respect the style. but it aint gonna stop like puffy my nigga. this city is just going to have to deal with the fact that the old original dfw is coming back to play in the streets. we can live side by side, or we can do what it do. don't matter to us, yall niggas know that by now.

nigga I aint offended. them niggas that put me down was doing them streets before you was watching cartoons shittin ya drawers, plus I respect the style. but it aint gonna stop like puffy my nigga. this city is just going to have to deal with the fact that the old original dfw is coming back to play in the streets. we can live side by side, or we can do what it do. don't matter to us, yall niggas know that by now.

Ah hahahahahahaha this fuck 40 year old toy! Hahaha sit down and shut the fuck up!

Dudes a joke. Jue dsd.. come here so I can knock u the fuck out! Talks cheap

Amo* D.F.W ya' dig

yo amo, shut the fuck up, yo swag, nigga if you want it you got it. yo go on a diet big fella? cause you aint got enough riding even in southwest to take my time, but I will. see, yall niggas just cant stand the fact that we dont give a fuck about yall niggas. yall niggas over there with gray is a joke. yo elmer, fuck our truce my nigga. gasm you good. sorry. I got yall dfw niggas over there. yall niggas just hate seeing someone else in this city shine. lets do this.

edit. if you're reading this and you are affiliated and you are boys, that means a go on all dfw spots. all. now go get them. and don't be afraid if them niggas run up on you. they cant fight one on one anyway. smash smash smash smash, and Ima talk mad shit. yo amo, hafas punked you and pak out. tell the truth nigga. you soft like erectile dysfunction no homo. you and pak lather each others hands up with lotion during the day. fuck yall faggots.