DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

YO GRAM EAT A DICK HO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY CREW, A MIRAGE MY CREW IS A TWENTY YEAR OLD CLASSIC I PUT DUBL IN EB AND FV U GOT NO ROOM TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE AND A CREW U WHERE NEVER IN.. I AINT NO FUCKIN MIRAGE, NEITHER IS DIBS, OGRE , DUBL AND AIRES SO CHILL ON TALKING OUT YO ASS ANYWAY NOT TRYING TO GET ALL JUE HERE IM JUST ON HERE TALKING TO MY BUDDY JASP C U SOON BUD

Ummmm..dude. I was present for all of that. Was I in EBC? No. However...I was present for a lot more than I'm sure you care to remember. I'm not going to air out dirty laundry...that's not needed. But at the end of the day, you trying to put cats down in EBC is a failed attempt at you trying to resurrect the credit at you once had of yesteryear. Dibs,ogre and dubl stopped ripping EBC before they all stopped painting. So stop trying to create this false atmosphere that the EBC that you are trying to put together is the same or holds the same weight as the original EBC of the 90's. Beyond that...how you gonna talk shit about me for your whole post and then say that you are really trying to get at Jasp.?!?

....c'mon son.

Ummmm..dude. I was present for all of that. Was I in EBC? No. However...I was present for a lot more than I'm sure you care to remember. I'm not going to air out dirty laundry...that's not needed. But at the end of the day, you trying to put cats down in EBC is a failed attempt at you trying to resurrect the credit at you once had of yesteryear. Dibs,ogre and dubl stopped ripping EBC before they all stopped painting. So stop trying to create this false atmosphere that the EBC that you are trying to put together is the same or holds the same weight as the original EBC of the 90's. Beyond that...how you gonna talk shit about me for your whole post and then say that you are really trying to get at Jasp.?!?

....c'mon son.

I WAS TRYING TO GET AT BOTH U, ANYWAY I GUESS U DONT UNDERSTAND AND U WONT.. DONT CARE

BUT I AM EB IM THE ONLY ONE LEFT THEY ALL QUIT ..IF I WANNA BRING SOME YUNG BLOOD WHO,S ILL ..AIRES. IN MY SHIT . THEN SO BE IT ANYWAY COULD U JUST CHILL ON DISSING OUT YOUR FRIENDS AND OTHERS HISTORY I AINT TRYING TO HOLD WEIGHT TO YESTERYEAR IM JUST LIVING AND DOING ME BUT THATS JUST NOT GOOD ENUF IT JUST ALL LOOKS BAD SO IM DONE DONT RESPOND E MAIL ME IF U MUST

AND YA THAT JASP SHIT IS OVER YALL SO WHATEVER POST FLIKS AND OVERGROW THE FUCKIN GOVERMENT

SMOKING PRIMO MARIJUANA

I WAS TRYING TO GET AT BOTH U, ANYWAY I GUESS U DONT UNDERSTAND AND U WONT.. DONT CARE

BUT I AM EB IM THE ONLY ONE LEFT THEY ALL QUIT ..IF I WANNA BRING SOME YUNG BLOOD WHO,S ILL ..AIRES. IN MY SHIT . THEN SO BE IT ANYWAY COULD U JUST CHILL ON DISSING OUT YOUR FRIENDS AND OTHERS HISTORY I AINT TRYING TO HOLD WEIGHT TO YESTERYEAR IM JUST LIVING AND DOING ME BUT THATS JUST NOT GOOD ENUF IT JUST ALL LOOKS BAD SO IM DONE DONT RESPOND E MAIL ME IF U MUST

AND YA THAT JASP SHIT IS OVER YALL SO WHATEVER POST FLIKS AND OVERGROW THE FUCKIN GOVERMENT

SMOKING PRIMO MARIJUANA

Clearly you have created your own altered state of reality because i have no clue as to what you are referring to when you say "...could u just chill on dissing out your friends and others history." with that being said do your thing br0..I'm going to just back out of this subject matter before it gets ugly.

No harm/no foul