DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YO GRAM EAT A DICK HO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY CREW, A MIRAGE MY CREW IS A TWENTY YEAR OLD CLASSIC I PUT DUBL IN EB AND FV U GOT NO ROOM TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE AND A CREW U WHERE NEVER IN.. I AINT NO FUCKIN MIRAGE, NEITHER IS DIBS, OGRE , DUBL AND AIRES SO CHILL ON TALKING OUT YO ASS ANYWAY NOT TRYING TO GET ALL JUE HERE IM JUST ON HERE TALKING TO MY BUDDY JASP C U SOON BUD

YO GRAM EAT A DICK HO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY CREW, A MIRAGE MY CREW IS A TWENTY YEAR OLD CLASSIC I PUT DUBL IN EB AND FV U GOT NO ROOM TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE AND A CREW U WHERE NEVER IN.. I AINT NO FUCKIN MIRAGE, NEITHER IS DIBS, OGRE , DUBL AND AIRES SO CHILL ON TALKING OUT YO ASS ANYWAY NOT TRYING TO GET ALL JUE HERE IM JUST ON HERE TALKING TO MY BUDDY JASP C U SOON BUD

FUCK YOU JUNKIE! BRING IT NIGGA! WHAT RESTAURANT YOU GONNA BE AT CHUMP?! OH AND YOU REALLY SUCK AT GRAFFITI DUDE!

THIS IS HOW BITCH MADE SECT IS PEOPLE. read that below me. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA...YOUR TWENTY YEARS OF PAINTING CAN SUCK MY DICK, I SUGGEST YOU TWO PUSSYS GET SOME TAMPONS AND START TAKEING YOUR SPOTS BACK.

yo hoe its SEKTER EB SPMOB YOUR GIRLS A REAL CUM BUKET AIRES JUST CALLED ME WALKING AWAY FROM HER APT AFTER DIGGING UP IN HER ALL NITE WHAT A SLUT WELL WHERE GOING B POSTING AT YO MOMS RESTAURANT IN HAMTRAMCK AND ILL CUT UR FINGERS OFF U SERIOUSLY NEED TO ASK YOURSELF DO I WANNA KEEP FUCKIN WITH THESE GUYS IMA HURT YOU I BEEN WRITING FOR TWENTY YEARS IN THIS CITY I GOT MORE RESPECT THEN YOULL EVER GET YOUR JUST MAKING URSELF LOOK BAD ANYWAY I WOULD ADVISE U TO HIT ME UP AND SQUASH THIS THIS IS UR CHANCE LEMME NO PLAYA \

SEKT FUKIN ONE EB OG SPMOB

i fukin wish you would meet me are u a lil hot cause yo bitch is a ho whatever pm me and on your fukin life ill meet u not this post shit okay you lil 18 year its simple p.m. me will exchange info meet at that res. whatever and you might b the first one ever to handle beef right so lets go gimme a call stop putting wack j,s on shit that is way iller call me all the names u want i no u wont meet me but will c AND ONLY HAVE THE NET TILL TOMORROW SO HOLLA JASP