DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I'm jealous of toms mustache. tittysmacker has at least 8 illegetimate half mexican half white kids in southwest detroit. I heard blur quit doing graf to become a gay male dancer downriver somewhere. sloer has the avian flu. jue is still a hating ass old jealous no style having toy, but sarcasm is still a purse wearing d n d playing dungeon master faggot who threatens to tattle tale on grown men because he has not heart. I'll take being a "toy" anyday. flicks. not all colorful dickriding flicks either....

dscn1171s.jpg

dscn1172.jpg

dscn1173a.jpg

dscn1174b.jpg

this box was closed. leezy opened it up and found this gem. I went directly home and got on my 90 day trial of fruity loops and instantly became dr. dre over the last hour. got some bangers kid. about to start a thread of nothing but dsd beats. sounds like the worst idea I've had all day, and one of my ideas was writing reloke and sidebusting nothing but revok spots.

dscn1183z.jpg

edit. this was a melo over this box, notice how his little doo dad bubbles and shits aint even as close as ballin as say someone like chuck or revok? come on chet, I taught you better than that. just cause you got to paint with the nigga don't mean you get to slack off. that must a been one of those summer days you were wasted at the packard, trying to impress groupies like sarcasm on your bmx.

You better hope your wife doesn't find out you've fantasizing about Sarcasm tying you up with his manpurse strings and shoving his hot pink panties in your mouth.[/color]

6255605103_9d3f6ff53b_b.jpg

bush did this by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

6170868676_2c2b1b304f_b.jpg

msk by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

6256152926_c07066c857_b.jpg

Screw you guys, I am taking my streetart home. by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dscn1188o.jpg

I miss the old detroit. I miss when niggas would steal the fencing on the side of the freeway at 4am and get caught by the police and go on a high speed chase for 2 hours and crash the whip somewhere on harper and run the fuck out past 3 houses on fire cause a nigga got a warrant for unpaid probation fees from catching a weed charge somewhere a nigga shouldn't of been in first place in the suburbs. these la niggas are making yall soft. an old writer recently told me, if he and his crew were still around, none of this out of towner shit would even be running. but then again that meant no 12 oz, no internet, and niggas still used their fists like they were amateur gold gloves as a kid at the drop of a dime to settle a bitch dispute. so eastside it hurts your wife inside. jueoner. TWD. hs. bia.