DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

never seen jue 1 up in detroit.

considering you cannot go anywhere in the city except the westside and see a rolldown or fireboy by jue, or a shitty hollow or throwie all over the corridor, and eastside, you aint fucking looking. last time I counted jue had plenty of spots to diss and take. he just hit 2 last night. another few tonight and tomorrow, and there you go, you got about 10 spots to shit on. faggots. pussies. bitch coward faggot ass pussies. oh yeah and excusemysarcasm, who falls under all those, on top of being a proud tattle tale snitch, and a nigga that wears purses and panties. don't make me fill up 2 pages with just jues. I got nothing better to do today...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

it barely happened, those dudes use really colorful shit, red and pink mixed down with water in a fire extinguisher is not a good way to shit on a msk spot, I learned that the hard way, but now that I have lost all my friends, my job, my wife, and my money all because I went over those 2 spots, and it wasn't all that fun, and revok didn't except tom and fohrs 1000 dollar bet on a fight on the eastside, so I think I will just for now continue to hit streets cause it's the most wonderful time of the year and just go over elmer when I get bored from here on on. elmer has lots of spots. well, he use to.

it barely happened, those dudes use really colorful shit, red and pink mixed down with water in a fire extinguisher is not a good way to shit on a msk spot, I learned that the hard way, but now that I have lost all my friends, my job, my wife, and my money all because I went over those 2 spots, and it wasn't all that fun, and revok didn't except tom and fohrs 1000 dollar bet on a fight on the eastside, so I think I will just for now continue to hit streets cause it's the most wonderful time of the year and just go over elmer when I get bored from here on on. elmer has lots of spots. well, he use to.

Your wife left you because you went over Revok? :lol: :lol: :lol:

remember when dad said he was done with this board, and quit a few months ago?

remember when dsd said he was gonna quit this board like 4 days ago and he didn't cause all he does is sits at home wishing he was good at graffiti? I might get banned one day, but quit talking shit to you faggots? never. yo did anyone ever go see if that msk over by hw on the eastside is still riding? remember when jue said he was gonna go over that last week? he didn't. remember when he said he was gonna go over elmer and then sock him in the mouth for being a little bitch? he didn't do that either. he did however save a bunch of money on his car insurance. I hate all of you so much I hope you all get mouth herpes.

edit. when did jmack get down and paint with chaos and chuck?! lucky!!! also, that paider last page. also, bump stori, all fucking day.