DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I would never compare that apple to the work that Turdle has done...I also dont think that their was a deeper meaning than what it was? Ive seen so many freights that guy has fliped, and stuff hes done in other cities! Anyone who was into graffiti for minute has seen that dude up a looong time ago especically in the wsu area. And dudes like B-Dawg, snuz, Tricky Trout (who still writes) I like these kinda guys Alot!

5ertrickytrout.jpg

yo peace to my drunken friends elmer and melo, the homie ayem, the kid lusher who has amazing talent when it comes to art, DIRTY DEMS!!! good seeing you kid! ld heads, loaf, old friends getting together with no beef and having a good time. only fights between some friends and that aint shit. If I had a nickel fro everytime I wanted to punch tom in the jaw, I'd have like at least 7 dollars in my pocket. my nigga sleezy leezy. and to revok, sorry dude, but that wasnt just a local, that was my brother, so we kinda shitted on your spot. dont take it personally, we aint. if you wanna get at me feel free to pm me here. we aint going over anymore of your shit, just taking back that shit. throws my dick niggas, streetsides are streetsides, burners and rules can suck my dick. peace to paid, and dont for years of crushing, lets look at some flicks you fucking assholes...

dscn0548l.jpg

dscn0549j.jpg

yo fuck it I will post all these flicks tomorrow, Im faded and lazy.

they buff them every time someone does them, i'm surprised people still waste their time painting them.

oh and i went to supino's pizza in the eastern market last night, and discovered where all the hot hipster sluts hide in detroit when it's not funk night.

seriously, that place was the detroit pizza hipster bitch factory... all sorts of tattoos, giant clunky glasses, and perky knockers.

and the pizza ain't half bad either.

awh hell yea more atention! Thanks for the compliment tho, I kno that shit looks good enough to be traced rite?? I got my name n style for days, since when is respectin a legend a problem lol id like to see u do that shit is what it comes down to (; getting a feel for every style only fuels progress and adaptation, not like niggas tha always do the SAME SHIT. Much love to all the haters keepin me goin, and a special shout to all the niggas hidin their boners when I walk into a room ;D

haha what did u trace that shit!? by the way if i gotta boner for u best believe it wont be hidden but in your mouth.

;)

-fudski

they buff them every time someone does them, i'm surprised people still waste their time painting them.

oh and i went to supino's pizza in the eastern market last night, and discovered where all the hot hipster sluts hide in detroit when it's not funk night.

seriously, that place was the detroit pizza hipster bitch factory... all sorts of tattoos, giant clunky glasses, and perky knockers.

and the pizza ain't half bad either.

wooooooord:D

dscn0551t.jpg

dscn0552jx.jpg

dscn0552jx.jpg

dscn0554r.jpg

dscn0555w.jpg

dscn0556z.jpg

dscn0557t.jpg

yo it's been a long ass time since I done flicked shit like this. about 70 flicks to post up tonight, some shit you seen, some shit I know aint been posted yet, whatever. yall niggas are talking about hiding your dicks in each others mouths so I figure tonight would be a good night to post these. more to come later. peace.