DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

UNBUMP PIECING and TOYS with no letter structure who paint detroit and act like they got somthing fresh to bring to the table.... PIECING IS DEAD, GET IT IN YO HEAD:king2:

I will have to disagree old chap. Piecing will never die, but people that know how to properly do it will. Until people get out of that microwave mentality of trying to achieve a skill that takes time to perfect we wont see proper piecing here. Take notes from the ones before us and find out why and how everything works. Too many people want to steal and try to progress forward too quickly. Technique aint shit to learn. Anyone can get that down in no time. Style takes years to create. If it is a natural gift, it will click in no time. If it's not...then work harder. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE, just picks up the can and just becomes a master. Take it step by step and you will get there.

Not picking at your statement homie, just inspired to state my opinion about other stuff from it.

(To everyone) Do what you do, paint what you paint, just have respect and don't rush it.

On another note...someone please tell me they have that Tzu and Home that was on Meyers and the Lodge... Some dumbass went over it... That Tzu was clean and stood the test of time and nature. The home was fading though.