DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

im sorry but setting up a facebook page for yourself to promote your graffiti is fucking gay.

It's not necessarily to "promote" my graffiti, but so that other writers whom I don't know will stop friending me on facebook when I'm not actually friends with or even know them in person... and also for when I'm doing events and shit and people want to tag me in flicks. This way hopefully it gets filtered to the right place. I want to keep my personal life separate.

^aint to many cats on that level, just an opinion. plus, and I know a lot of yall niggas agree but wont admit to it, some of this out of town shit is straight garbage. now I dont need to name names, but if some of these niggas were detroit, yall wouldn't be holding their cocks at the urinals, yall would be hate hate hate hate hate, cause that's what the fuck we do here. hate on niggas. but I've been saying it for a long time, as most of you have, we do got some heavy hitters, and style fucking masters even in this day and age, right here at home, and them niggas bascially get no love here. but some dude from out of town comes in and does a straight letter or throw on a chill streetside and niggas are having parades and adopting kittens. just saying. anyway...bump, loaf, good looking out. reft, good looking out. vomit, good looking out. gram, good looking out. and anyone else I had some kind of run in and made peace. if you read all of this, you are probably as high as I am right now. minus the king tubby. yall aint listening to king tubby. flicks. dont care if they been posted. I took them. fuck yall. peace.

100_1749.jpg

100_1748.jpg

100_1747.jpg

100_1746.jpg

100_1745.jpg

100_1744.jpg

100_1743.jpg

100_1742.jpg

100_1741.jpg

100_1740.jpg

huggy.jpg

100_1739.jpg

100_1738.jpg

100_1737.jpg

100_1736.jpg

100_1735.jpg

yo last but not least, and over the years yall niggas have gotten use to the fact that from time to time, I will post some dead animals, some with handstyles on em, and poop. the other night sloe hez and jue did another really shitty roll down, and I was with them fools. sloe had to poop, so he squatted down, and ripped a big ass fart that actually echoed it was so loud, and dropped this gem on yall niggas.

YALL NIGGAS GOT SHIT ON SON!!!!

yo I smoke way to much weed to remember, but he either wipes his ass with jues shirt, a sock, or some bag paper bags from out beers. enjoy the shitty quality flicks I took. peace.

100_1773.jpg

detroit has its type of style. la has its type of style. when you bring a sick style down in another city, then of course people are gonna be shittin them selvs over it. if you seen this shit in la people wouldnt be dick ridin them writers cause they used to seein it around