DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Some of you cats is straight on fag status. You bump some bullshit outta towners, shit that really looks like straight fuckin' garbage. Then the next day, hometown detroit writers paint the same quality shit & y'all talkin' about how shit is whack & they need to step their game up.

...fuck outta here dick riders.

• Like 1

Put me down in this fight night. 1 on 1 ain't even necessary. Any dick riders who wanna draw blood on some pride of your scene shit. And I ain't even in this shit! Gets the fuckin' blood boiling. Bring weapons, too. I'll rep that handicap.

pm Don dsd King if you're interested, he'll let me know the time & place.

yo I dont condone beef in anyway what so ever cause I wouldnt want anyone on 12 oz to get mad at me and call me names and hurt my feelings, and I dont know the details between little jasp and sist and I could give a fuck less but...bump little jasp. this little fucker will throw his fists with the dude he hates for whatever reason and shits all over his graf. damn. I admire good ignorant ass shit. those ss productions were sick. and this last one was pretty fucking sick to. and kid just shat all over your universe. can we please make this fight happen???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! oh yeah, im really high and it took me 20 minutes after the fact to realize I need to post flicks. life, and weed is good.

100_1675.jpg