DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

so theres a super baller aires in the yard, a pretty damn good reft loaph and whoever i dont remember, mince, and a super baller dems teck combo down there. if anyone has a decnet camera should flick it. if not i will post the cell phone flicks. and although i will talk mad shit, i gotta say that is by far my all time fav sisto, good shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I just spread my opinion and shit because alot of cats say what this thread needs is people who care about graffiti. I'll always love this shit like my 1st born, everyday...the burning never goes away in my mind. If 1 person out of a hundred don't tell me shut the fuck up, I'll always pop up in this bitch.

-Syntax- king of detroit.

king of detroit? you serious?

from blank in the louisville thread...bump elmer, yogrt and aires

IMG00450-20100913-1643.jpg

I retract any negative statements I have said the lsat 2 weeks. city done got blessed by out of towners who came through and smashed, some of cities vets have been doing propper ass shit in chill spots, and its about that time of the year.

bump all day all night

jigl

tomcat

dont

revok

elmer

yogs

AIRES

reft

TECK!!!!

amo

sisto

BRZM!

and all yall other idiots out there.

Bump Gram, you were cool as a cucumber when we painted with Jive, and bump the living fuck out of Elmer and Yogurt. Everyone else chill the fuck out and post some flicks.

SeksidrunkenskippedAAoner.

PS fuck everyone, I just lost to Leezy on a wack bank shot skipping the cue into the 8 ball.

HORSE SHIT!!!!

shitty cell phone flicks. in 2 weeks I am getting a new camera for my bday, and I am gonna go back to the whole flicking every inch of this city again. but for now, this is alls I got. I cant say this enough, aires is fucking propper. seriously propper. and bump my little buddy elmer. dance party king of the world, all by himself...

IMG_0325.jpg

in my opinion, saved the best for last. this wall goes so fucking hard, and tek reminds me why I always considered him one of the illest writers in this city. seems like when he does get out and paint, it's always on some one up shit from everyone else. 2nd fav shit out right now behind that new sisto. sorry for the quality once again. peace.

SSPX0034-1.jpg

SSPX0033-1.jpg

SSPX0032-1.jpg

SSPX0031-2.jpg