DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
FUCK SNUF.

on the real, dude is on the beat down on sight list.

Seriously, this dissing drama has got to stop. Dude just putting Xs through letters is lazy. Dude needs to chill... dude is on some CAP status. I hope he is rambo or something...that's not an ass "whoop'n" I want to see.

Keep your guns at home kids. 5 colors, cement and a sore wrist is not worth a life.

And no Steven Seagal moves. :D

That gasm tower

& that Warriors =+1

this is fuckin awesome....i hope the gallery gets sued.

This^ fuck those people but really. I met the owner of the Packard & he was with police. Police had

little interest in arresting me but that dude seemed all for it. Scummy old white dude with 2

teeth holding on for dear life. What would be best is if Banksy would just claim he was never

even in Detroit. Sooner he disowns those stupid stencil painting things the better.

I shouldnt care but this kind of opportunism bothers me a little

fuck banski or whatever guy calls him self! he does stencil work!!! you cant pool him in with graff shit...his shit isnt even painted freehand, fuck that...bump kids doin real shit...555 should go gafl an elmer or gasm or porab thats real detroit graffiti, fuck! go steel a dag or shef for that matter. dude isnt half as famous as skrew ,this whole topic has had me pist for a second or two.. and on a side not if your gonna cap someone cover there shit, dont put xxx's through it!!! its still readable ya big dummys