DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I did not, I repeat, I DID NOT LIGHT THAT SHITHOLE ON FIRE TODAY. or in the last month. or in the last 2 months. got it? good. I don't need any of you snitchin my name out there saying I lit that bitch on fire today. it was a joke. as in bad taste as my jokes may be, it is just a joke. do you kids really think I would light a building on fire with you in it? I mean, I would, but not while my friends are in there! so once again...

you probably did because your a fuckin idiot, and get the fuck out of here you dont write but still manage to think you have a place to be anywhere mixed up in the graff game, i dont care if your posting flicks good for you it still doesnt make you a writer u piece of shit, so do us all a favor and shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out...

you probably did because your a fuckin idiot, and get the fuck out of here you dont write but still manage to think you have a place to be anywhere mixed up in the graff game, i dont care if your posting flicks good for you it still doesnt make you a writer u piece of shit, so do us all a favor and shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out...

!!!!!!!!!!! this shit never gets old. I haven't had anyone on 12 oz talk shit to me and not say who they were. but you're right. I should never post up again on this thread. that way, faggots like you can come here and talk faggot shit, no flicks, and the rest of the world that looks at this thread will be like damn, detroit is filled with a bunch of shit talking busted ass bitch made faggots. feel free to pm dude. feel free to get at me. I aint hard to find.

I coulda sworn I heard a can of worms being opened.

And flying out of that can of worms will be a ham sized fist.

:lol: :lol: . thats just funny. Bump DSD for comin correct and steady with good flicks to scroll through n smoke the morning dutchie to.

not that im anyone or anyone gives a shit what i got to say but--its like urban benching. i dont rightly give half a shit whose taking pictures as long as they are here and look good. i think a lotta people might echoe that sentiment, but what the fuck do i know.

• Like 1