DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yo, first off, get your shit right homie. I've been aruond a lot longer than you think. 2nd, you know you fucked up right? yeah, you bitch. gram might be a big boy, and he might be able to scrap, and I don't know dude personally, he might be a good dude, I don't give a fuck. you better hope to God that he has your back though, I can tell you that. I hope your bitch ass is at Woodbridge tonight, cause if my fat ass gets out the house, and I see your bitch ass, you know it's on. you crossed the motherfucking line so hard there is no turning back for you homie. you talked shit, on the fucking internet no less, in a forum, to the wrong cat. loaf is the least of your worries now bitch. copy and paste this shit, and run to the cops, cause they are gonna be asking who fucked you up that badly, and when I do, I will do my time with a smile on my motherfucking face. you're right about one hoe, I don't bomb, I don't do graffiti on your level, but I get way more fucking ignorant, and done been locked up before, and I don't give a fuck. my adreniline is so hard right now I am ready to do this shit. loafs cum on what? what because loaf is my boy and that is who I chill with? why don't you throw kosek and sisto up in that line to. why not eater, I am at his crib all day. bitch you should of asked about me before you opened your fucking mouth. because when I get through with that shit, it's gonna be fucking wired shut, believe that. faggot.

you cant be serious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fuuuuuuuuu.jpg

more than half the shit that gets dissed out, especially loaf, or anything fbs, dont have no handstyle, piece, throw. just a line, scribbles, whatever. and not just fbs, anyone. so "everyone else" is anyone on some punk bitch shit that is to pussy to let a motherfucker know they got beef.

I know this was somewhat said, but i have noticed to

much shit getting dissed out and I think its pretty pointless.

For example the purge, arch, kosh and someone else

was pissed by gray gallon paint thrown at it, also I have

seen a few peru's with gallon paint thown at it, along with

the peru and kosh roller that were lined, and those rollers

were pretty big but no beef was started over that atleast

that I know of...all of that shit, no names left. Not picking

sides at all, but its not just fbs who gets shit dissed with

no names left...either way its a bitch move.

my aplogies to all of the cats that view this thread. if you know me personally you know that I don't get mad and ignorant unless absolouetly needed. my bad for dragging out some dumb shit that could of been kept in pms. from the other side of things, I post as many flicks as possible of any and every crew that gets up and gets out for yall that can't drive, don't drive, or won't drive. and for out of state heads that want to see what detroit is like. it shouldn't be percieved as a drama fest filled with bitches. also, if you aint involved in current situation, don't talk shit, cause I am taking this one very personal, and am on some real shit. point and laugh all you want, but taking sides aint needed. I won't speak on this shit again, on this thread, period. my fault. peace. pics later. as per usual, bump the real...

Picture022-23.jpg

Dude, how is Detroit not a dramafest?

I never seen such a scene that reminded me of livejournal from back in the day mang!

also bump the shit out of schlitz malt liquor for makin me not want to make 50 pizzas and throw them burning hot onto peoples' faces. food torture. fat status dodge stratus!

these first 2 spots, grimy as fuck. when I worked down there, we found a dead tute in the alley behind the building, seen a dude get chased down mack by 3 dudes and got shot behind the old savalvation army place, and a bitch had her throat slit, and her arm chopped off in the parking lot of hoods right there where they sell rims. dems, king of the hoodest spots.

Picture024-22.jpg

Picture025-21.jpg

Picture026-23.jpg

Picture027-21.jpg

Picture028-22.jpg

Picture029-21.jpg

Picture033-21.jpg

Picture034-21.jpg

Picture035-21.jpg

Picture036-21.jpg