DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

loaf-"why does the a go to the top of the wall and the m and o don't?"

amo-"it's a big lower case a."

loaf-"no it's not!"

amo-"shut the fuck up."

mad flicks to come tonight. operation flaming parts of an old truck decapitating white people growing near. hope the excitement lives up to the hype.

this is already in the thread. I will spare you the time looking at every page. pretty much sums it up. dude is by far, hands down, the illest writer ever in this city. and even with all the flicks I have over the last 8 years, and all the threads I viewed, nobody touches this dude. flicks uploaded, will post em soon...

ARMEE.jpg

shit what do we got today? elmer eater yogurt wall. sisto rolling through. new big ass kosek straight burner. oh yeah, new black and white fbs roller. it's on that building, you can see coming up on mt. elliot on 94. you know the one, with the m-16 stencil. yeah that building. operation dumptruck not a sucsess. although I am sure most of you figured it wouldn't be. if you thought I was gonna have awesome footage of that bitch on fire coming out the window, you're dumb. cmon. I cannot do anything right in my life. not even something as simple as destroying shit. going back. it WILL come out. flicks on the late night tip. peace.

shit what do we got today? elmer eater yogurt wall. sisto rolling through. new big ass kosek straight burner. oh yeah, new black and white fbs roller. it's on that building, you can see coming up on mt. elliot on 94. you know the one, with the m-16 stencil. yeah that building. operation dumptruck not a sucsess. although I am sure most of you figured it wouldn't be. if you thought I was gonna have awesome footage of that bitch on fire coming out the window, you're dumb. cmon. I cannot do anything right in my life. not even something as simple as destroying shit. going back. it WILL come out. flicks on the late night tip. peace.

explosives, explosives are the next step.