DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

all those chicks are "only if i was drunk" status, but then they have paint on them so then they must get smashed... those fud ones look extra nice.

and someone should TOTALLY push that big truck out that hole... i'd want that on video.

true that those girls do need to get smashed for that point n that point just about only but u got to see that bitch with the eater piece with out her hair up her ears are fukn huge n it looks like someone kicked her in the mouth with a steel toe boot haha

I will happily contribute all 165 soaking wet pounds to make this happen. What we need is a couple of car jacks to get those back wheels up.

DSD it's time to put your ogre ass to work homie let's push a truck out a hole!.

i got a jack...thats one down and how ever many more to go.... on some real shit get at me... we can make it happen...

me and the crew got super drunk one night and thought it would be sweet to flip over this old delivery truck that as the FTMDZ throwup on it....we got to rockin it for about 1 min. until some dudes head pops up from the cab. dude got one rude wake-up call.

we felt bad and bounced.

pure hilarity had by all

I am down only under one condition, I get to either light the thing on fire before it goes out, or I get to light the building on fire when we are done, either way, as long as I get to light something on fire, you know I am in. I will have the rest of those flicks up in the next hour.

wow... i really started some bad ideas... so, if you have a floor jack that you paid for, and it's nice, i doubt you'd want to use it to do that... i'd guess if u use a floor jack, the moment it starts sliding forward, the point at which your lifting from will move forward, yanking the jacks out of your hands and down outside with the truck itself...there are plenty of iron/steel pipes in there and a TON of 50 gal drums, i'd say that's a better bet...