DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Where's the fun in that? You get a bunch of preset colors that everyone else who racks them has already. The DIY aspects of graff is one of the dopest parts. Not to mention that once you get past your early 20's a shoplifting case isnt a cute "oh boys will be boys" issue anymore, it's quite possibly the DUMBEST thing you cant get caught for as an adult. Especially if you have a real life beyond graff that will more than likely be disrupted severely because of it.

That's just my two cents, I'm not opposed to buying stolen paint at discount prices though...

• Like 1

goodlife05042.jpg[/img]

remember this??

hahaha, that spot was sweet... that 3rd or fourth floor with all the hospital beds, the giant snuffalupigus at the top... and those alternative letter form stori's that were in there... i remember every stori piece having almost the same general shape, then, when i went in the building there were sweet weird looking versions of stori pieces... someone... flicks?

(peep the crappy deathbed hand in the middle of that transition... nice)

oh, and there was a fuckin' camero in the elevator shaft... bonus.

edit* i believe this was either on the floor with the quarter, right across from it, or the next floor up...VVVVVVVV

irate.jpg