DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

ever since you fuckers started hating on SWL, they have stopped posting. Now this thread has no flicks. WOuldnt you rather there be a flock of SWL flicks than nothing at all? Dont answer that. But seriously this thread is horrible now.

They haven't stopped posting, they're on the streets with everyone else. You want to see SWL so bad, get in your car/mom's car/bus/ride a damn bike and see it yourself. Don't live anywhere near here? There's flickr and other sites you could visit.

Sometimes I wish this thread would get closed so I wouldn't have to read such inane nonsensical psychobabble...like we need to be circle jerking each other in order to convince one or two people to keep posting flicks on here. Anybody worth seeing is on the street and that covers not only SWL, but FBS, TST, KBT and whatever other godforsaken acronyms people are rocking these days. relying on this site to provide ESPN style highlight flicks that repeat every hour on the hour for you is selfish and lazy. I mean seriously...what the fuck was graffiti before the internet?

...and fuck retail...I don't like that either.

and the series finale of the Sopranos was an upset.