DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

hahah

it takes a vagina, 1 tit and some missing teeth, tool

p.s i go bombing with a platoon of people, eat shit and die, there ain't no rule book on graffiti so who gives a fuck

son, you didnt paint a single thing the entire time you lived in michigan. nothing. no, i take that back, i got pics of you painting in a basement. ha. now you swear you crushing germany, huh? where are the flics? i asked you to show me your shit, and i'm still waiting. youve never done shit but post on message boards, stealing real writers passwords, starting shit and being a hoe.

stop posting in this thread, you have absolutely no connection to this city. you've never painted here, youve never lived here, you've nuever hung out here. you are not welcome here, get off the dick.

Props to all for helping to make detroit the most dangerous city again...

yeah, congratulations detroit! you've managed to once again be so economically and socially fucked that you're murdering young black males at a higher rate than all the other cities in the country! way to fucking go!

i wish life was like a lench mob album, and blacks started killing whites for a while. i'd love to see birmingham as the murder capital for a while.

SWL, KBT, and TST are the only good writers in Detroit, all the other shit is akin to Sketchers Shoes-a cheap imitation of popular trends being rocked by little kids with no style.

KBT. its crazy how many spots they have, its like you cant go anywhere in the city without seeing a KBT burner or tag, or even a throw up. those guys are all city kings. now dont get my sarcasm twisted because some of those dudes do have skill. but to go as far as what you said...you better recognize fool

who was tryin to school anyone?

i was commenting to the stones being thrown.

i just enjoy basking in the steadfast amount of hate me and my crew receive on a regular basis.

i think the your crews smashin shit.

nice spots...gettin up everywhere.

get up how you want throwies or pieces.

enjoy seeing the flicks tho.

[what are you joking?? i would say there is maybe 2 writers in swl that deserve respect and the rest is cheap imitation of popular trends being rocked by little kids with no style!!! just as you said homey!!!

quote=cuatro pound;5853992]SWL, KBT, and TST are the only good writers in Detroit, all the other shit is akin to Sketchers Shoes-a cheap imitation of popular trends being rocked by little kids with no style.

I give it to SWL for hittin some nice freeway spots and clean throws, even though there styles arent always as original they do get up but sayin they are one of the best crews in detroit would be foolish talk though im not to fond of there pieces the ones I did see were clean but nothing like what ive seen from loaf, dems, vomit, tead and the rest of them cats that get down