DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you want an overly intellectual perspective...

since there are very few established writers to help out the younger generation, these kids dont understand the process of evolution, they see (and emulate) the final results, not the steps one takes to get there. because of this, they come out the box with notable styles that are very rarely original. rio is hardly the only one guilty of this. entire crews here have pretty much made their name by stealing styles. its just sort of the way it is unfortunately. at one point i was just as guilty as anyone else.

rio has never seen that other rio... for a fact. just because they write the same word and each use triangular shapes in their pieces does not make them the same. actually, they are pretty different if you take a look. I've never even heard of that other rio, what blows my mind is how long that must have taken you to find. get off the internet and paint. oh and prank phone calls are real mature too.

that picture was posted yesterday, I've been painting that newer throw for at least a few months, so how would it be possible for me to bite that in a manner of a day? I've only been painting for about a year now and why does it seem that you dickriding faggots can't get my name out of your mouth, I must be doing something right. And why are ya'll so concerned about somebody who, fullly recongnizes, that he has a whole lot to learn? It appears to me that with so little to live or focus on, ya'll revert to being high school gossiping bitches, now feis I can sympathize with you, since you have the obvious maturity of a 12 year old, but the rest ya'll just come off as some bitter girls that weren't invited to the dance. but this is my only post about the issue of me biting somebodies work that I've never seen before, if it looks similiar to anything, it's like seeking mentioned, it's because I'm still learning and I find myself surrounded by writers that are taking an interest in my development.

but in reality it's only about getting up so get off the interent, get out of the yard and paint.

BIG UPS TO THE SMOOTH WIZARD LEAGUE

rio has never seen that other rio... for a fact. just because they write the same word and each use triangular shapes in their pieces does not make them the same. actually, they are pretty different if you take a look. I've never even heard of that other rio, what blows my mind is how long that must have taken you to find. get off the internet and paint. oh and prank phone calls are real mature too.

you must be rio, or his best friend. That looks like a bite to me, he bit that shit hard as fuck or like homeboy said he ATE it and then shat it out :D

saw a huge gomer (i think....i was movin) freight at the 96/southfield intersection today...didnt have time to flick it though unfortunately

who gives a shit about gomer? dont bother hyping that garbage let alone speak of it...

ahahahhaha someones upset those RIO's are Identical. someones hanging from rios nuts like a crab lice in a heroin den.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: rio = got owned, not only the same damn name, the same style

that's some good shit, pretty funny. okay i'm done laughing now.

is that other rio from France or Italy BTW?