DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by seeking+Jan 7 2005, 09:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Jan 7 2005, 09:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Issac Brock@Jan 6 2005, 05:09 PM

isn't it a virgin spot?

you're kidding right?

MCCP

who is that first piece?

and the other 'wacky' ones further down?

are they all flesh?

what about the third one?

[/b]

who is that first piece? and where is the 3d? i like it though

i have no idea i just stumbled onto them last night

the 3rd one down is unreadable to me.

6th and 7th down i was thinking maybe russia? i really have no idea though.

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster@Jan 7 2005, 01:12 PM

i really like that fiesta stuff, but flesh ummm.....uh.....yea, new flix are always cool

the leather jackets cursive is nice too, but it kinda makes it look like all the flix you just posted are LJC.

whatever bump bump.

yeah, my bad, i didnt even think about that LJC flick... i just posted everything that i took flicks of...

fuck im dumb, i guess that is fiesta, either way that shit is dope...

fiesta, russia, whatever. ;)

i'm gonna write umbrella. or penguin. or bucket. or maybe sanford...how about mustang? polok? handsom? machismo? oh wait, i've been writing machismo/macho since 99. hmmmm.

and yes, i too initially thought that all of that was lj stuff, which of course was going to send me into a tizzy, but then i saw the tgv and chilled. still kind of tells you something though.

and now that i think about it, i believe i remember esau telling me he was writing flesh, but it doesnt look like your usual esau quality at all.

hmmm.

dam.. yall niggas need to quit runnin yall mouths. im sho this nigga esau dont no one knowin that he writes trwo mufuckin nams. leave all the name droppin at the front door and just leave on yo gators. these niggas do they thang and droppin that shit on 12ounces aint the shit. that reminds me. i need to go serve up some good juice to these feends on da block.

but on anotha tip. fuck all the hataz niggas is gettin buck.

imma go cheef this blizzy and run over some sqirrls. fuck them thangs. they be fuckin up my roof.. mufuckas been chewing threw this big ass piece of wood bout to get into my house and havin some busted ass clowny looking sqirrl babies.. then i have to kill them to..

KILLIN BABIES NIGGA!! KILLIN BABIES!!

rip big c

im out

----TRE DIZZLE NIGGA!!

GRIM IS FLESH WHO CARES NIGGA!!! NIGGAS DONT LIEK THEY NAMED DROPPED NIGGA!! WHO CARES WHAT THE FUCK YOU KNOW NIGGA SHIT!! IMMA DROP BY YO MOMS HOUSE AND BEAT THAT PUSSY TO DEATH!! HOE ASS NIGGAS!!

WORD IS BOND NIGGA!.. BOND!

YOU DONT BOMB SHIT NIGGA DROP THAT SCREEN NAME NIGGA!! IMMA BOMB YOU MOMS FACE WITH MY DICK HOE ASS NIGGA!

NIGGA ID SHUT THE FUCK UP. AINT NONE OF US WANNA HEAR YO BUSTED ASS PAINTIN STORIES YOU HALF DEAD SORRY SHORT DICK HAVIN HOE ASS NIGGA.

"DUDE I WAS TOTALLY CLIMBIN THIS ROOF AND SOME BRO CAME OUT AND SHIT A BRICK. BRO I WAS OUT OF THERE LOLZLOLZLOLZ. I HAD 2 CANS OF KRYLON BLACK AND ONE YELLOW RUSTO BUT ITS ALL GOOD CAUSE TEDDY AND BILLY WERE WITH ME. WE TOTALLY MADE A DROP OFF BACK TO THE PAD AND KELLY AND ASHLEY HAD SOME JAGERMESTER SO WE HAD AN AWESOME TIME WOWOOOO HOOOO LOLZLOLZ SPRING BREAK 2005 KEG BEER WOO HOOOLOLOLOL RED CUPSLOL I LOVE YOU KATIE"

NIGGA ILL GIVE YOU A BOMBIN STORY SIZE TWELVE UP IN YO BOOTY HOLE NIGGA. AND PULL IT OUT WITH BLOOD DRIPPIN FROM IT.

NIGGA GO BACK TO PRESCHOOL.

fuckthathoe,

im not sure if you were really trying to fool anyone, but since all you do is act ignorant and threaten people under your regular name, it's not going to take a rocket scientist to blow you cover.

throw in the fact that every post is displayed to me with your IP at the top and well....just do me a favor, stop making detroit look even dumber than it is.

thanks tiger.

;)

Originally posted by seeking+Jan 7 2005, 09:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Jan 7 2005, 09:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Issac Brock@Jan 6 2005, 05:09 PM

isn't it a virgin spot?

you're kidding right?

MCCP

who is that first piece?

and the other 'wacky' ones further down?

are they all flesh?

what about the third one?

[/b]

dude i dunno i dont know this place and thats what i was told

yeah i got your pm. my computers in the shop and im only here for a second. we can talk next week.

whoever told you it was a virgin spot was either kidding or retarded. it's been done atleast a dozen times in the last decade. it's fighting with the 75/94 exchange (where irate & pluto have pieces now) for the second most played out spot in the city (no offense guys). the first, of course, being that god awful silver wall right there. that thing makes me sad.

:nope: