DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hate to say it but I think im going to have to agree with seeking on this one...

Dude treads in alot of territories people wouldnt touch with a 25ft pole..

One thing i would like to see is some out-of-state shit if he has any... and/or some freights.. ive caught a few but would like to see more..

Originally posted by yourMOMSlover@Dec 14 2004, 12:20 AM

sehv is the fuckin man

I agree with that.......................

characters-patton.sehv02.jpg

mural-patton.horseglue.JPG

sehv1.jpg

sehv2.jpg

sehv3.jpg

sehv4.jpg

sehv5.jpg

I could start a whole new thread for sehv alone that cat is undisputed king in my book. So i heard JUSTO and SEHV had beef in the early 90's anybody know anything about that????

Originally posted by MeatCleaverFunk@Dec 14 2004, 03:15 PM

i beleive he said those were BIS letters that were bitten worse than a fat chicks sandwich.

i heard faygo was a big pussy anyways

yes yes he did say that they were bitten from bis letters..but when i asked him to show what letters they were bitten from..he posted a esau piece. so we are back to square one..sincethey are so obviously bitten..i would like to see from which letters they were bitten from.

yes yes he did say that they were bitten from bis letters..but when i asked him to show what letters they were bitten from..he posted a esau piece. so we are back to square one..sincethey are so obviously bitten..i would like to see from which letters they were bitten from.

you like to play around with words. when i said bis, i meant Bis, Esau, Crab, & every other name that he wrote. also, i never said "bitten". what do you want, a fuckin diagram pointing out everything i think is bis/esau style? youre rockin mis-proportionate letters with all the unnessicary lumps, corners, and dots for centers that ESAU has made trademark to his style. i believe what i posted plus the couple from 2for50 are enough example to show what i am talking about.

for months, talk on here has been about EggS and MoneY 'biting' the TGV style. your "new" letters are just as blatant as some of the eggs shit i have seen in the past. just because you know esau does not change the fact that HE came up with that style.

there is no point in arguing with you because you are the king of detroit graffiti, the inventor of hip hop, and you know everything. you win.

you like to play around with words. when i said bis, i meant Bis, Esau, Crab, & every other name that he wrote. also, i never said "bitten". what do you want, a fuckin diagram pointing out everything i think is bis/esau style? youre rockin mis-proportionate letters with all the unnessicary lumps, corners, and dots for centers that ESAU has made trademark to his style. i believe what i posted plus the couple from 2for50 are enough example to show what i am talking about.

for months, talk on here has been about EggS and MoneY 'biting' the TGV style. your "new" letters are just as blatant as some of the eggs shit i have seen in the past. just because you know esau does not change the fact that HE came up with that style.

there is no point in arguing with you because you are the king of detroit graffiti, the inventor of hip hop, and you know everything. you win.

hahahahhahaahha....are you serious..??? dude..you cats are a trip. jesus. you cant be serious.