DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

ya damn right

Originally posted by Issac Brock+Oct 16 2004, 06:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Issac Brock - Oct 16 2004, 06:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Some old, some less old...just got a digital camera today

snfuesau.jpg

KosekArmy.jpg

iratepluto.jpg

armywhite.jpg

armyoutlines.jpg

armeeblack.jpg

AnsiqFreight.jpg

whee.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Oct 21 2004, 06:22 AM

Because I've never seen these before:

03Lascaux.jpg

06Lascaux.jpg

11Lascaux.jpg

17Lascaux.jpg

18Lascaux.jpg

24Lascaux.jpg

23Lascaux.jpg

and I could give a fuck if these are old to the rest of you.

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 23 2004, 10:59 AM

yourmomslover,

excuse me, but do i know you? do you even write? do you even exist outside of the internet?

thought not.

going....going....

you are sooo defensive, like sissy girl. do i exist outside the internet??? well i can see why you would say this considering that i have maybe 5 posts compared to your 25000...you really make me laugh seeking. you complain about this thread so much, but yet you talk so much shit and expect everyone to bow down to the moderator.

death loaf and jlaw kick ass!!!!!!!!!

i really enjoy having you hate me

ha. 5 of your 7 posts were complaining or talking shit, then you want to talk about me? child, i'm not defensive, i'm laughing.

irate, please talk some sense into your boy.

honestly, the more you guys talk, the funnier it's getting. listening to 'manowar' trying to talk shit was icing on the cake. i should really post the the PM he sent me talking about how he had 'nothing but respect' for me and 'didnt want any beef', and how he 'likes the way' i 'put people in check'. ha. you fucking herb. what, you sore cause i called your friends biters? everyone calls your friends biters. your fucking friends call your friends biters. jesus christ man...reality check in isle rib.

do you guys honestly think i give a shit what you say about me on the internet? think about it for a second...if i think a bunch of dudes are wack, do you think i really want them respecting me?! that's like having limp bizkit claim you're a big inspiration. no thanks.

"the fame is really worthless, i'm pissing you off on purpose'.

this thread is really entertaining and I find myself scanning through it day after day, not for the graffiti, we all know detroit doesnt specialize in that aspect of the culture, but instead for the slicing remarks dolled out numerous times on a daily basis by 26 sided cube,Seeking, and others. Only When everyone manages to step their graff skills up to the level they have achieved in shit talking over the internet , will your game be tight.