DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DAMNNNNNNN! that j law is fuckin sweeeeeeet.

and in regards to painting clean. once you learn how to make your shit look "flawless" it kinda loses its coolness. if youre first starting out, you definately should learn how to paint clean. piecing is one thing, but if im doing 2 color simples, is see it as a waste of time & paint to go over the same line 5 times. and from 20 feet back, you still get the idea, crispy corners or not.

with the amount of rampant biting, spot jocking and toyish antics that are basically the crux of this cities 'graff scene', the fact that you (or anyone) even has an opinion on how i chose to paint is laughable.

by all means, keep going though. i'm sure everyone is camping out to learn the secret behind DFW's success.

;)

son...seriously... if you want to have beef stop just scribbling out my shit... go over it... at least try to make yourself look legitimate... this "scribble scribble oral sex!!!" shit makes the entire wall look wack... personally i'm getting tired of cleaning up after you... by the way... ya like the spot by the tracks? lets go over the history... you went and did it... i dissed it out... so you threw a little OR bomb in the middle of a bomb... looked like utter crap... i drove by during the day... capped the entire thing... hope you like it... keep going, this shit is getting fun...

Quit whining "SLEEPERBEDERONERSKI"..

I have NO idea about going over anything at the tracks. It seems as though some of my close associates (who have no relation to graffiti)have taken attention to this and decided to step in. I havent been to the tracks since i painted some big nasty "chip" looking shit that had a shoe with a knife sticking out of it.

EDIT**** # 2... I GOT it now.. The spot by the tracks...i was thinking of something else..

AS for having fun?? yeah i am too.. Im not even stressing fucking your ass up anymore, shits just laughable now.

Im not "Mr. Clean lines" or "Mr. Dope Leter From"..

I just like damaging shit and pisses off art fags. A big nasty thick black line is bottom line the COOLEST shit out there..

Im sure someday i will run into you DEATHERBEDDERONERSLEEPERONERBEDDERDEATHERONER

and the outcome will be tragic but until then, im not stressing shit.. Lets keep going on this shit..

""i just think his effort would be a whole lot better spent on his own people, that's all.""

as in what?? Your friend is my friend??

Or what? We both love the sweet taste of a cold glass of orange juice with pulp in the morning?

?Im not comprending...

EDIT*****NEVERMIND THAT****

Originally posted by TwoForFifty@Nov 15 2004, 07:04 PM

I just like damaging shit and pisses off art fags. A big nasty thick black line is bottom line the COOLEST shit out there..

"SSssssspppppiiiiitttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *pursues shadowy figure deep into the tunnels*

Originally posted by IHeartFr8s+Nov 15 2004, 07:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IHeartFr8s - Nov 15 2004, 07:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Issac Brock@Nov 15 2004, 07:02 PM

somebody start beef with me, i see if i can bitch as much as you guys.

Fuck Isaac Bruce! I mean Brock. Look at his toy ass shit just look at it :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

[/b]

look man, im gonna run into you someday, and i know you better fear that day, cause boy, am i mad at you. theres like, steam comin out of my ears, yo, i been crossin all your shit, i have burned all your spots, you better just stand down before you get....uh.......fuck you!!

beat street was the shiznitzapzappa!!

im not trying to attack the way ansiq paints, or anyone in particular. i was just commenting on how clean that train was. everybody has their own way of doing things, and i only bother to do my shit squeaky clean if its indoors or im getting paid. im capable of it, but i think theres something beautiful about graffiti that was painted in under 3 minutes.

as far as the spot jocking and whatnot, face it, detroits starting to grow. and that means new writers (who dont know shit about politics or history, or care for that matter).

in other cities kings hit spots that have been gone over dozens of times. but here if you do a rooftop of a building that used to have graffiti on the side of it painted by someone who moved away years ago........well then, youre a buster.

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster@Nov 16 2004, 06:04 AM

beat street was the shiznitzapzappa!!

im not trying to attack the way ansiq paints, or anyone in particular. i was just commenting on how clean that train was. everybody has their own way of doing things, and i only bother to do my shit squeaky clean if its indoors or im getting paid. im capable of it, but i think theres something beautiful about graffiti that was painted in under 3 minutes.

as far as the spot jocking and whatnot, face it, detroits starting to grow. and that means new writers (who dont know shit about politics or history, or care for that matter).

in other cities kings hit spots that have been gone over dozens of times. but here if you do a rooftop of a building that used to have graffiti on the side of it painted by someone who moved away years ago........well then, youre a buster.

thats probably because in these citys that you speak of where "kings hit spots that have been gone over dozens of times" because all or most of the good spots have been taken years ago. whereas in detroit..we have pleny of virgin spots..but it seems the "new writers(who dont know shit about politics or history or care for that matter)" as you put it..are too pussy to venture into the city and find them.