DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by seeking

you know you're doing something right, when suckers dis you, but are too pussy to leave a name. you do realize that just makes you look like a bitch, right?

just checking.

so its ok to dis people as long as you leave your name? or at least you dont look like a bitch in doing so?

i think the real bitches are the ones who sit back and watch themselves get gone over and dont do anything but cry about it. law of the jungle states "an eye for an eye" in detroit i think its "an egg for an egg" hehe.

Originally posted by Issac Brock

I think beef with graffiti is stupid..graffiti wasnt started in order to bitch at eachother for differentiating opinions at all..

Free Enterprise (beef) is necessary as it creates healthy competition within the market place via superior customer service (spots) and quality control systems (style).

Fuck man, highschool economics. Get your mind right.

squirrel,

people will always have personality conflicts, thats just life, the difference is in how you handle it. people in this city can hate me all they want, but they can't say i talk shit behind peoples backs. knowing that some sucker is running around dissing my shit, but being too much of a little girl to leave a name just makes me laugh. its it worse to let someone go over you? i dont know, depends on how much you care. personally, im too old and have way too much shit going on in my life to worry about beef with toys. on top of that, i really just don't feel like i need to prove anything to anyone here. i know how much i paint, the cats in yards know how much i paint, the cats in other cities know how much i paint, whether or not some sucker here knows means nothing to me. i care about graffiti, not this shit.

word, i just wish the fool who is goin over ya would write his name (if hes even has one). you and i both know that if ya got the balls to go over somebody, you should have the sack to let em know it was you.

and morrisey, i dont think you know what yer talkin about. Jime was fresh, a little weird, but still alright....i wonder what happened to that kid

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Free Enterprise (beef) is necessary as it creates healthy competition within the market place via superior customer service (spots) and quality control systems (style).

Fuck man, highschool economics. Get your mind right.

you dont need to hate people to have "healthy" competition. I'm not like against it, i just never had a reason to have beef, and dont think I will. Graff for me is not something I do to compare with others. you make sense though.

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster

word, i just wish the fool who is goin over ya would write his name (if hes even has one).

...i wonder what happened to that kid

im sure he does have a name, and i'm sure no one cares what it is, which is why he didn't bother to leave it. too bad, so sad.

apparently he switched from biting mh, to biting tgv. it was kind of a lateral movement. which i mean, if you can't push forward with your own style, might as well progress on the heels of someone else, ya know?

maybe its not about talking shit online,

maybe its not about competion,

maybe its not about who drives a car and who rides a bike

maybe its not the issue of you bite when and where.

maybe its about revenge.

maybe you shouldnt write messages to impress your friends on other people fill ins.

talk is cheap everyone knows that. but its when you take those words in to action is when you get hurt.