DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

be on the look out for "detroit is for bitch ass haters" tee shirts and baseball jerseys email me if ya want one...

hey hey! do the same piece in detroit over and over again and you get mad props but if you pulled that shit in another city your bitch ass would get slapped...

was that supposed to be directed at all towards me?** because while i've maintained my usual level of skepticism, i think as a whole i've been fairly constructive. also, while i may have many faults, reading comprehension is not one of them. ;) if you want to help kids learn, thats comendable, too few people do it now a days, i'm just leary of someones ability to learn graff well enough to 'teach' it in such a short period of time. but again, someone needs to help those kids in SW, cause that shit is a mess.

sleep,

ha, look who's talking about doing the same piece over and over again! ha. j/k. trust me, i feel your pain, but i'm far more 'offended' when the same piece being painted is someone elses style. that makes it double tired.

sorry i havent written back yet, i'm not fronting, i've just been unusually productive and havent been at the computer much (except for work, at which i have no email).

**that was in reply to both of the previous versions of your post. ;)

*second time posting this... god damn library computers...*

seek, you're the only person on here i think is qualified to even answer this... what is detroit and haters? is there some elietist handbook every detroit writer gets when he/she gets hot? it seems that a large quantity of detroit writers have the mentality of "i don't know you, i'm the shit, don't talk to me, i hate you, stop writing" are they scared of someone coming up? are they stuck up art fags? why isn't there some one who will put their foot down with that kind of 12 year old bullshit? doesn't anyone in this damn city (or out of it) care about graffiti as a whole? graff is more than just painting on a wall there's little guys here and there (i.e. southwest dudes...) that have the passion for writing just as much as you and i... but people diss their area of town, call them bullshit, and rarely (if ever) paint there... if you want the kids to learn put some shit up around them to see, don't just complain that their town looks like garbage...

detroit has tons of potential... but its the shit heads here that hold it back...