DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by corpone

your band sounds like they really really wanna be dillenger escape plan. its solid though i guess for the new metal shit thats kind of blurring together these days.

actually its not my band its my roomates band.

i dont think that they sound anything like d.e.p.

but if you like it, come check out this show tomorrow...

9-9-04

Manilow House

47686 Schoenherr

Shelby Twp. Mi, 48315

ED GEIN(hex records)

ANODYNE(blackmarket act.)

SIGHNS OF COLLAPSE

EAT YOUR HEART OUT

THE MONROE AUTOPSY

7 PM

$5.00

you guys need to come check out my band, were called 'cliche as fuck', our singer swings the microphone around by the cord between verses, then catches it right on time with the beat. it's awesome. we have breakdowns and guitar parts that go 'CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA SKREEEEE SKREEEEE SKREEEE CHUGA SKREEE CHUGA CHUGA SKREEEE SKREEE'

the shit is sweet. our shirts have skulls on them and a cursive font and they look kind of like antiques, because our sorrow is timeless.

we're playing with 'she loves me not' 'manic episode' 'till she returns' 'dead men walking' 'hollowed be thy name' and 'heavy is the head'.

it's kind of like a fest....skulls & swallos fest.

seeks/my heart bleeds in breakdowns

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

you know, seeking, sometimes you make me wish my heart was password protected like my hotmail account:lol:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and so on.

the only thing that totally sucks about alot of these new bands (besides the whole emo thing) is that none of them EVER play harpos.

harpos fuckin kicks ass. the first time i went there i was 15 and i got dropped off to see slayer. the show was badass, but the highlight of the night was the the shirtless dude rockin a skullet standing in the middle of harper ave. bleeeding from his head screaming "slaaaayyyer!!" as countless oldsmobiles & lincolns whizzed by blowing their horns.

i hope somebody else here has some good stories on harpos, cuz i got enough for a goddamn harpos thread

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster

the only thing that totally sucks about alot of these new bands (besides the whole emo thing) is that none of them EVER play harpos.

harpos fuckin kicks ass. the first time i went there i was 15 and i got dropped off to see slayer. the show was badass, but the highlight of the night was the the shirtless dude rockin a skullet standing in the middle of harper ave. bleeeding from his head screaming "slaaaayyyer!!" as countless oldsmobiles & lincolns whizzed by blowing their horns.

i hope somebody else here has some good stories on harpos, cuz i got enough for a goddamn harpos thread

http://www.metalblade.de/Photos/gwar_photo_klein.jpg'>

Halloween shows... that's all I've got.

i never got an email from you, if i had, i would have.

mccp,

you're way too paranoid. if i was going to talk about you, i would address you. i was clowning the entire genre (which i obviously happen to like none the less). if you have personal issues youd like to discuss with me, then talk to me, don't leave little comments on the internet.

thanks tiger.

;)

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster

dude harpos is sooo bad, my friend got beat up at a slayer show for being mexican, how shitty is that.

Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by seeking

hahahahahaha.

how was shit yesterday, rip? any issues?

Naw, it was all good except for the fuckin mosquitoes later on.

...Margin walker, i liked that one.

Guest Rip Hamilton

that was just off some streak i seen. i didnt really see any of your stuff in there, but then again i only walked a few lines in, it got dark quick. its on saturday tho. hit me up G.