DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Short story... I had never met tyree guyton till today when i was taking a customers order and just happen to notice the name on the debit card..

I know a lot of people like him and shit but i was kind of on the border line.. Didnt like his whole art style but when he came in, he came off as a (as seeking would put it) grade A piece of shit.. Cockiest little girl in the world.. I was gettin ready to grill him with the tequilla bottle i had under the counter but thought it wouldnt of been my best decision and pussied out..

Fin.

Originally posted by TwoForFifty

Hash rollin,, ? hes one of the few that has some original spots... in my eyes, all the hash shit will roll forever.. fools dope as hell..

Hash and ohms???

Unbeatable.. i'd like to see some new jacks come as fresh as they...

Gd son word...

4 Fohrty mode... rockin all types of modes... God...

you're more of a 'new jack' than than anyone in the city fooooooool.

old heads go to bed

for all the shit talked on Eggs and Money, they're getting shit done, with fucking bucketloads of original style, plus they go to OTHER TOWNS which counts for a hell of a lot more that a bunch of fucking whiny bar fags can floss, so don't talk shit you don't know nothin about. Suckers are just jealous that young fools are doing the real shit and some old arthritis motherfuckers are too busy painting gay freights that you can't even read. If people got beef, bring it in the form of fists, and then you'll know...until then, just keep your dick in one hand and your mouse in the other. I love Detroit: Bis, Ador, Esau, Army, Skrew; there' some fresh shit, but you gotta have fresh blood to keep it alive. Biting? If YOU didn't bite someone, you'd never be where you are, so shut the fuck up.

-Boss Nigger