Poop Man Bob

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by saraday+Jun 24 2005, 11:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (saraday - Jun 24 2005, 11:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Seldoon@Jun 24 2005, 09:56 AM

There would be alot more 1's and 0's if that was a literal binary translation.

The More You Know!

THE MORE YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! *~

(if you only knew, even)

:p

[/b]

Are you testing my knowledge, young one?!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jun 24 2005, 02:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jun 24 2005, 02:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MrChupacabra@Jun 24 2005, 03:12 PM

wait, Mr. ABC is gay?

i've been outed! thuper!

[/b]

and it's pride week. how fab-u

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD+Jun 24 2005, 07:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (YEAHMANWORD - Jun 24 2005, 07:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Jun 24 2005, 12:16 AM

Oh you know, this and that, lifting boxes full of I-Pods and making sIcK BeaTz and lusting over electronics.

Fermentor has busted out plenty of clever lines.

This isn't one of them.

But he has made me laugh out loud at minimum 3 times.

[/b]

I can't always be making jokes! BTW, by lifting I mean literally lifting them and putting them on shelves, I'm not stealing them.

shit. the last 5 posts have made my brain fart... it has like diahrea or something... i just remmeber reading "u testing my knowledge young one".. and "the more you know"... and "110010010001010100001"

i dunno.. i just know this thread is irrelivent to my seeking of knowledge and wisdom is this so called planet earth... then i again, i know ive misspelled a few words right now... im still farting(brainwise)