dave chapelle

Guest ?!?!

does anyone like him...

im thinking by the results of my last post, none of you will like him becuase he talks so much shit about black people, and in my post about safari Gs no one thought it was funny...but for those of you who enjoy urban humor, who likes dave.

i think hes funny.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

halfbaked is one of the most wathced movies in my collection....nothing is more fun than watching it high with someone else whos never seen it before..its like it never stops being funny.....

"I love buttered stuff!!!!"

"buttercup!'

"butternuts!!"

"buttercup!!!"

"waaaaaaahh!!!"

or how about

"how long long can last?"

"about 5, 6....30..."

hahahahahahahahahahaha. but jim breuer sucks that guy is creepy lookin.

whats the deal with the insomniac references? whats that gotta do with dave chappelles funny ass?

Originally posted by BoB.1

I don't think I'd mind getting payed to be drunk and have a camera man follow me around all night.

ahhahah....thats DAVE ATTEL fruit nuts, but yeah, that is probably the best job ever....

im a big fan of dave chappell, he came to my area a while ago but the club was charging 25 dollars at the door and due to my out of control ballin' i felt that i should not attend due to such and inexpensive cover charge....too many common folk....mabey ill book him to play my living room sometime

comedy clubs are THE best places on earth, drink beer and listen to funny people for 3 or 4 hours.... fuck some music and titties

Guest massivefunk

david chape//e g0es " man i quit sm0king weed it had me hanging 0ut with pe0p/e i didnt even /ike and shit, man i was hanging 0ut with the klu klux klan and shit hahaha he g0es they were ca//ing me up /ike ,bring a b/unt nigger''

that dude is funny as fuck and hes b/ack if u d0nt kn0w, i aint being racist p/ease excuse the frame-t0wn f0nt im being /azy

Guest Pilau Hands

dave chapelle is a funny funny motherfucker

his hbo comedy special is a colon splitter

to paraphrase...

I hope I don't get famous man. When you're famous, you don't know who really likes you or not. Meeting honest girls would be impossible. I devised this test right...if I date a girl I'm gonna pick her up in a garbage truck. Pull up to the front you know, wait for her to come out.

She'll be like "What tha fuck niggah? You picking me up in a fuckin gaahbage truck? Whadoo I look like trash to you?!"

Then I'd take off my mask! "Oh my! Dave Chapelle?!"

"THAT'S RIGHT BITCH!!!!!!!" HONK* HONK*

just one of the gems

COP THAT SHIT

HAHAHA, I'm an idiot... I too was imitating Dave Attell, but I was suckered into it by previous erroneous posts... no excuse I know... sure hope THE LAW doesn't catch that...

oh... and...

white people smell funny... I think it's because of the shape of their noses...

Archived