HI GLIK0

GLIK$

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@May 9 2005, 11:20 AM

ONE TIME I ATE MAD XANAX AND DRANK A 5TH AND WAS SMOKING WEED IN A DUNGEON WITH REMO AND I WOKE UP THE NEXT DAY ON THE FLOOR IN MY MOMS CRIB WITH A CORDUROY BLAZER ON. DOUBLE-U TEE EFF

MERO.

1. remo doesnt smoke weed.

2. you dont hang with that fool, stop frontin boyyyyy!

(you mad?)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Another time I went to go meet up with Meroe and crew so we could pool our resources and apply for financial in hopes of getting into that bougy Bellevue Asylum Institute of Higher Learning... long story short, Meroe ate his own face with a side of Fila's and never showed up. At that point I looked down and found a $20 spot outside the station, walked around canal and caught some hands in the rain and got accepted to Rikers.

Meroe's Filas are still to be found to this day.

Originally posted by dead sentiment+May 9 2005, 11:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dead sentiment - May 9 2005, 11:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@May 9 2005, 11:20 AM

ONE TIME I ATE MAD XANAX AND DRANK A 5TH AND WAS SMOKING WEED IN A DUNGEON WITH REMO AND I WOKE UP THE NEXT DAY ON THE FLOOR IN MY MOMS CRIB WITH A CORDUROY BLAZER ON. DOUBLE-U TEE EFF

MERO.

1. remo doesnt smoke weed.

2. you dont hang with that fool, stop frontin boyyyyy!

(you mad?)

[/b]

I DIDNT SAY HE SMOKED I SAID I SMOKED. BUT TRUE STORY NIGGAS WAS IN A DUNGEON THERE WAS VARIOUS OTHER HEADS THERE THAT I DONT REMEMBER (BESIDES MY HOMEGIRL WHO WATCHED ME EAT LIKE 5 SNICKERS, BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW!). WHY I NEED TO LIE TO YOU LAWNMOWER [WO]MAN?

I SMELL YOU NIGGAAAAAAAA ;)

MERO

YOU STUPID?

Originally posted by dead sentiment@May 9 2005, 08:26 PM

and i wouldn't consider it that you "ripped on me," you were e-hating like a million other tuff guys behind a computer screen.

and honestly, i could really care less. i just know that my fans love it when i give them a little attention.

IM DROPPING OUT OF YOUR FAN CLUB CUZ YOU AINT EVEN SEND ME THE AUTOGRAPHED 8x12 YOU PROMISED ME :crying: :bawling:

YO, ENOUGH BICKER BACKER. I JUST SMASHED THE GAVEL ON THE STAND SO NIGGAS NEED TO GO BACK TO THEIR BENCHES. AND YO, BEAT YOUR KIDS IN 2G5 YOU HEARD NIGGAS?

MERO.

IM DEAD ASS.

Originally posted by sans sheriff+May 9 2005, 09:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sans sheriff - May 9 2005, 09:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@May 9 2005, 08:55 PM

AND TURN DOWN THAT POSTAL SERVICE NIGGA, IM TRYING TO ROLL A BLUNT HERE.  ;)  THROW SOME TRICK ON B.

This is my favorite.

[/b]

THATS WASSUP. THATS THE MEGA INSIDE JOKE STATUS JUMPOFF.

MERO.

CHEA!!

Archived