Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Sparoism@Feb 23 2006, 02:19 AM

My friend has been dating Andre Nickatina for a while now. No joke.

My best friend told me about this a while back, and I was stunned at first...then started laughing...she didn't get it till I played the first Dre Dog album for her. Then she was skurred.

I hear he's a nice enough guy. I still haven't met him, though.

haha that one song jim jones posse has got to be one of the illest songs ive ever heard from the dude, with that evil assd beat and what hes rapping about

everybody ive played that song for whos never heard him when he was at that level in his career all gave me the same "what the fuck?" reaction

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Feb 23 2006, 11:29 AM

^ whats funny about that?

there was a thread on those shoes a while back. the chick that designed them gave out a couple hundred pairs or so to messicans on the other side.

in this mornings breakfast news...I ate one of those hot oatmeal packages...god damn thats some nasty shit.

You should of eaten the

hearty an very popular

Mexican breakfast delicatseen

AKA CHORIZO!

chorizo.jpg

chorizo and spanish blood sausages get the thumbs up...I haven't made a decision on menudo yet. Ifn I had a pair of those fancy shoes...I'd run across the border, grab some chorizo and promptly swim the fuck back...but I don't...so instead Ego needs to grab an envelope and cram as much chorizo into it as possible and then mail it to me. And hurry...because I'm gawtdamn hungry as hell. I forgot my apple today.

Guest nutsonmychin!
Originally posted by SteveAustin+Feb 23 2006, 02:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Feb 23 2006, 02:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Feb 23 2006, 03:11 PM

chunks of pork..

these are like magic words...

[/b]

you rang? :five-o:

Originally posted by porkchop+Feb 23 2006, 03:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porkchop - Feb 23 2006, 03:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Feb 23 2006, 02:32 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Feb 23 2006, 03:11 PM

chunks of pork..

these are like magic words...

you rang? :five-o:

[/b]

haha...fucking porkchop...the magical animal.

seriously...I'm really fucking hungry...I need some chorizo or this posole stuff stat. I went to pick up some fucking pork tamales the other day...but my peeps had run out. talk about a fucking let down.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 23 2006, 05:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 23 2006, 05:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Feb 23 2006, 01:19 PM

Puto!

yer the only one laughin......

crapface.

perra

assessina de la mera esquina

perra.jpg

[/b]

coma mi panocha vavoso....

or, tenga papa lo hacen

odale.

shut yer brown hole

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Feb 23 2006, 05:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Feb 23 2006, 05:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Feb 23 2006, 03:35 PM

I like drinkin PBR with lime an salt too...

christ...its worse than I originally thought.

you're a white fucking hipster.

[/b]

WOW Yer on to me... whoa yeh!... whoa!

totally... yer like!... on to me!!... im caught!!!!!!!

idiot.