Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anybody else ever wish some freak accident would just occur Shit. I cant kill myself. Too selfish. Cant i get a lightning bolt or something. Wheres radon when you need it. Carbon Monoxide. I aint on that emo shit but im still 2 years away from finishing school. cant find decent work, trouble making my bills, cell got shut off. My girl looks alright but even more fuct in the brain than me and she mad at me. I cant seem to drink these problems away and drugs only make matters worse. Anybody have any suggestions. Shit would be easy if there were some decent natural disasters around here.

just remember, someone somewhere is always a hell of a lot worse off than you are. At least youre not homeless and laying in a cardboard box somewhere getting snowed on.

craigslist always has good potential jobs listed. I applied to two really good jobs three days ago and already have interviews lined up.

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Jan 5 2006, 11:13 PM

just remember, someone somewhere is always a hell of a lot worse off than you are. At least youre not homeless and laying in a cardboard box somewhere getting snowed on.

craigslist always has good potential jobs listed. I applied to two really good jobs three days ago and already have interviews lined up.

send me your money, plz.

i've been waaay fuckin depressed on and off for a while...

like everyone is saying, try not to concentrate on the really bad stuff as much. I'm sure you've got a family that loves you.

this gay little chain letter i got once said something about "theres always SOMEONE out there that loves you more then you could ever know". It's true. Remember that.

Originally posted by isor357+Jan 6 2006, 12:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (isor357 - Jan 6 2006, 12:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Anybody else ever wish some freak accident would just occur Shit. I cant kill myself. Too selfish. Cant i get a lightning bolt or something. Wheres radon when you need it. Carbon Monoxide. I aint on that emo shit but im still 2 years away from finishing school. cant find decent work, trouble making my bills, cell got shut off. My girl looks alright but even more fuct in the brain than me and she mad at me. I cant seem to drink these problems away and drugs only make matters worse. Anybody have any suggestions. Shit would be easy if there were some decent natural disasters around here.

[/b]

yeah. i feel like that sometimes

try excercising more, it helped me with my depression and anger problems

when you finish school you'll be in a better position to get a better job

drinking won't make any probolem go away but it might help you temporarily forget them.

i know it's corny but you could volunteer like an hour or two a week

<!--QuoteBegin-12:02p.m@Jan 6 2006, 04:00 AM

any good edward norton movies besides.....fight club, american history x, and death to smoochy

red dragon was ok

rounders was ok too

he was good in people vs larry flynt and also primal fear.