Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

yo vaj...

SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE

I guess the person who owns the picture realized that it was being used and took it down.

I had the lady from the baker hotel find out I used her pictures for a thread on here and she flipped the fuck out and came on here and created a screen name and told us she was gonna report every one of us to the cops....crazy bitch.

But yeah, it happens.

so im about to drive around 40 mins to meet up with this chick i met a couple weeks ago. i dont really remember her all that much but if i hollered at her like she says, she must have been pretty good. i hope im not wasting my time and money tonight. there better be butt sex at least.

So I go to work. Then when we're done we go to this party...

And this fuckin nigger is trying to talk shit talking about where I'm from and shit.

Then I tell the fucking faggot to just fight me.

Then my tainer, the dude I'm with tells me that that's his boy and to chill out, so I bouce.

Now I"m fucking drunk and wanting to fight someonme.

bah! Horrible day trying having your guitarist go back to school...Try finding a guitarist/vocalist that isnt gay about original music I mean this may mean I have to find a part time job...you know what I call that...FUCKING WACK!!!

Ahh thanks kittiemug and mar!

Some1....my dads band is actually dealing with the same thing right now.

Except, they chose to get rid of him because he was a girl and started drama girl fights with everyone.

Ahh thanks kittiemug and mar!

Some1....my dads band is actually dealing with the same thing right now.

Except, they chose to get rid of him because he was a girl and started drama girl fights with everyone.

Tell your dad that I co-sign that the majority of guitarists/vocalists are fucking queers... I dont even think I can pick a guitarist right now when I have to hold auditions monday. I am not even mad at the one leaving I am just pissed off at how much sucking and queerism I am gonna have to sit through because they either cant play or else they dont want to play Justin Timberlake...

I do not want to get a part time job...I am actually scared of it...

If they want to do originals I am stabbing myself in the chest...because 90% of all original music sucks ass...