Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Available soon from City Hall: an official New York condom in a jazzy wrapper, perhaps one printed with a colorful subway map or some other city theme.

New York City hands out 1.5 million free condoms a month in ordinary wrappers, and health officials figure people would be more likely to actually use them if the packaging were more distinctive.

"Brands work, and people use branded items more than they use non-branded items, whether it's a cola or a medicine, even," Health Commissioner Thomas Frieden said.

The health department, which uses the condom program to fight AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, said it still considering package designs. Among the possibilities: a subway theme, with the various lines shown in different colors.

The 18 million free condoms each year go to hundreds of organizations, which distribute them at health clinics and advocacy groups, bars, restaurants, nightclubs, nail salons and prisons. By comparison, the Los Angeles County health department gives out just over a million condoms per year.

New York buys the condoms for 4 cents each, or $720,000 annually, health officials said.

City officials, who conduct an annual health survey, say a memorable package could also help them gauge how often people actually use the city's condom.

"If they describe our wrapper, then we'll know that they would have used our condom," Frieden said.

More than 100,000 New Yorkers have HIV or AIDS, and AIDS is the third-leading cause of death among New Yorkers under 65.

I remember when the mods were bad before. It seems like it's even worse this time.

Plus the toys.

Plus the obsessive dudes...

I dunno man...

On the plus side I painted a train today. It was okay.

I really dislike trains.

i agree.

and i really shouldnt have waited all night to write this essay, but it's very difficult to write something solid when you couldnt give a fuck less about the topic.

co-signed.....and i shouldnt have waited all night to study for a test that is comming up in a couple of days....

whats the topic of the essay?

I remember when the mods were bad before. It seems like it's even worse this time.

Plus the toys.

I dunno man...

I really dislike trains.

haha. you think it's bad now. when alan isn't looking, this shit gets mad hectic.

why aren't you a mod, yet?

Plus the toys.

I dunno man...

I really dislike trains.

awesome 6,000th post though!

it has to be a persuasive essay about the paper that we'll eventually be writing, but the list of topics we're given to choose from are retarded. I chose the least shitty:

"Does our society allow women to assume masculine roles more readily than it allows males to assume roles traditionally called feminine?"

Not difficult to write about/persuade someone's point of view, but just lame overall.

it has to be a persuasive essay about the paper that we'll eventually be writing, but the list of topics we're given to choose from are retarded. I chose the least shitty:

"Does our society allow women to assume masculine roles more readily than it allows males to assume roles traditionally called feminine?"

Not difficult to write about/persuade someone's point of view, but just lame overall.

it is pretty lame....but its true....dikes are more accepted than metrosexual type guys.

Touching your penis is not research.

Just go on the site. And then update it. Some OE type font for the name. Something for a border. And that's it. I just need the template for the pages, all the content could be added later.

I just want something new and exciting for the page.

I'm at work, I dont play with the ball bag at work... Well possibly sometimes but yeah, too much info.

Give me a little bit of time and I'll flip something out for you to take a look at. I remember the site looking decent already but, I'll double check.