Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Maine Funk

hopefully nobody posts flix of the asylum yet, its not done yet.. lerk and naste still have to do their pieces, turdl isnt done, learn is doing a new piece over his, rich isnt done, and i think re one is doing something new... thanks!

portlands not what it use to b theres really nothing special coming up its all bitten styles from the older heads come with some originality an soul;) ;) ;) lets see some realness something the viewers can feel inside an appreciate it even if its a throwie with some fill lets it have style to it some soul like some real street ny bombing sloopy shit is dope too as long as it has a real energy behind it

So when did the assylum become the new legal wall portlands hottest toys are putting in some real work ridding more dick !!! haha!!!!!!

this is such the truth took the werds out of my mouth fuck the legal sene anyways stay bombing bitches

I've seen 2 throw ups Esko did in Sanford. Not legal.

yo striaght up; always passin threw is more then right fuck esko "ive seen 2 esko throwies"now he is official lets see like some in city shit congreess st. shit if he has a pair!just becuase the kid is clean that doesnt make him dope there is nothing under his belt but a couple throwies an 99 percent legalz yo fuck esko he should not be down with wut an no im not hating one bit its just wack becuase everyone in wut are kids hoo i respect to the fullest extent do to the werk they hav put in to the art no respect for esko hear wenever has graf been legal anyways thats not graffitti stay bombin walls that are not legal kid :mad:

Who outta the young bloods can burn Esko? :confused: :confused: :confused: How long are kids gonna think they bad for bombing in Portland? Shit is ghost at like Midnight ...Cumberland Ave.!!! Congress St. Damn!!!! Post that shit on Retarded Spots. Shit is Bazonkers out here on the Island of Misfit Toys.