i fuked your _____ storys

FROSTY

It was this girls birthday party from my work, I had a thing for her since day one. She always flirted but was always like I got my man. I strolled to her house and brought her these gifts (Grey Goose/Red Bull) and started talking to her peeps and laughing with mine. I am looking around her home at all the decorations and she has a poster of Limp Bizkit, I told her how dope Mear is and how I met him at his gallery. She said she loves graffitti. I couldn't believe this so I go out to the car and grabbed the black book, Her first words were: "Damn, You must be a pimp with a book like that. I showed her some pieces and she was all about it. All the way to the do my name sometime. We continued to party and get drunk. My homie tells me he has a spot to rock. I get ready to leave and she tells me with a kiss good bye, Give me your number, I am going to call you later, okay. I thought whatevs and went out to the yards. Before I could finish my phone starts the vibrate shit. So guess who it is. Yep, she tells me to come back over, and that she could take care of me, and that she had a friend for a friend. We finished piecing and packed up. Go to girls house and its her and her friend (time is 3:10). So I go to wash up and I get attacked by her. She is definitely on buzz, she wants to help clean me. Well she did, sponge bath and all. Then she takes me to her bedroom, where I still dont think shits going down and I hear my beloved homie banging it out. She says she can be louder. Well no details to the romp fest but you get the picture. She still calls me to this day, which gives my newly single ass an idea. Peace

whoa whoa WHOA! why is this not my life????!!?!?! where can i go that things like this will happen to me? im doing so much wrong i cant even imagine how i would stumble onto a situation like this. and even when one did find me id manage to fuck it up royally...fuck im pathetic.

nsk-vc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sigh... I knew sometime a thread like this would come up... so I will put it to you strait... If I did ibded have the chance I would bang you mom... I don't care who you are... Unless your mom is really old (50ish), or really fat (over 250)... other than that I would... I have proof to this fact... http://angelfire.com/nh/tracert/lyrics.html#Song11 these lyrics are from a friend of mines punk band and these were written about the many "situations" my friends have heard about or witnessed... what can I say I am a scumbag and I am only telling you this cause I am very fucked up... probably more than you...

So last sunday nite I am skating home on a dreary sunday nite..after being at a banging ass art party in an alleyway with all kinds of chicks.I had no real game there and figured I would just go home cuz I had to wokr at 9 the next day.So I got my walkman on bumpin, catching dumpster shots and oblivious to the outside world.I am pushing on my skate, looking at my shoes, and I whiz past this girl..She caught the corner of my eye..I thought I heard her say hi, so I look back and she is looking back too.So I say..hey,,you are looking good,,and slide down my headphones..she goes...you are too...bingo!..So I walk up to her and just talk some bs...and she invites me to a bar to have a drink..fuckit...so I have no clue what her deal is, but a skirt, boots, and a fur coat are good things when you are a bit pissed.So we talk about nothing..and she gives me a little peck for no reason..ok....we leave the bar and start walking torwards a bus stop..she grabs me and pulls me to her and starts biting me..ok..good shit...and tells me to bite her...all right...long story longer..I tell her about the girlfriend and all...and she wants to go home..somehow she made it back to my place and gave me the hummer of the year.And I hit it twice in the AM before work.And she is still down whenever.Nice good country girls from Nebraska!!Know how to husk corn.

Reality is often stranger than fiction.

Archived