Girls who rock

Fatty

the thing i like about gates is you would never think she was a girl by her work.

she doesnt write "LADY" or "MS".alot of girls are gonna say we're on the same level as men,i dont want any special treatment or recognition cause im a girl.but then their quick to write ms.girl128 or ladyfuckpants1. theirs a girl here in philly who writes karma and you would never think she's a girl.cause she doesnt say or write anything about it.if they wanna be treated equal then act equal.dont brag about bein femal.let the work speak volumes.i give props to pesky,kim,my girl and crew mate main2,meek,moth,gates,secret,claw,facet and karma.also im gonna be a hipocrite and say miss17 but thats only because she fuckin wrecks shop.this is a male dominated sport,s its gonna take twice the work as a man to get respect.cause most guys are gonna be jelous or hate just to hate.cause they wanna smash that.i think its awesome when women go for theirs without playing themselfs.

just my thoughts ladys dont get all estrogen'd out on me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

i honestly dont understand why there are dudes in here hating on female writers.... i think its either they are completely homosexual, or they are just pissed off cuz a fucking girl could burn their ass. dudes gotta learn respect.

bummpp to any woman willing to go out get dirty and paint. props to ya!

Archived