Girls who rock

Fatty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CLOSE THIS SHIT

*mod note*

if you had half a brain you'd realize that most people who would know already know who is female, especially as some of them explicitly state it in their names or shouts.

not too mention, we can't have a male dominated site like this without a gazillion threads like this one popping up. at least this way the idiocy gets concentrated. do you see how fckn OLD this thread is? clearly this thread has not destroyed anyone's life with information

CLOSE THIS SHIT

*mod note*

if you had half a brain you'd realize that most people who would know already know who is female, especially as some of them explicitly state it in their names or shouts.

not too mention, we can't have a male dominated site like this without a gazillion threads like this one popping up. at least this way the idiocy gets concentrated. do you see how fckn OLD this thread is? clearly this thread has not destroyed anyone's life with information

hahaha cool cool! well since you feel smarter than me, why do your sentences make no sense? (but i see what your trying to express) you obviously misunderstood where i was coming from, so ill make it so you do. hopefully?? by having the name "girls who rock" you make it way too easy for pigies to narrow their invastigations. graff is a crime, incase you forgot. cops go by the level of the vandal, so if a female is only rocken them chill spots, then obviously that person is on the bottom of the list. but if its a person like utah (which beacause of this site i now know shes a girl) who gets up a lot. become a prime target suspect nahmean.. so what i was trying to say with the "close this shit" comment is that we need to keep this mysterious so haters and cops stay trippen.... no diss to you but take it how ever you want to.. and to all you females out there doing ya thing. keep it up! cause you sure are keeping mine up hahaha im out

its soo hott wen u see a gurl paint..

wen they move all over the wall and stretch.. man thas hott.. im sorry but chicks who graff is the shit.. i wud rather go painting with like 5 gurls den guys cuz den u wont get caught ups.. the police finna be thinkin this nigga a pimp..lol

AtoP donT Stop

peace and much props to all female writer out der..

(but i see what your trying to express)

please dude. you are clueless. i won't even bother to explain why.

you also have a spelling problem

do not think for a second you are telling me something i don't know.

you utterly missed my previous point anyway.

• 1 month later...

Archived