CAPS sooperthread

haunts

what are the best caps to use on accents/painters touch for peiceing?

what the hell kind of question is that? Different people use different stuff. I know people who strictly rock rusto fats for everything and also people who use stocks for everything. Asking that question just makes you look ignorant and toyish.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look its famous amos followed by ayte your cookies. Thats ironic. Well personally i use rusto for fills and that only cuz i cant get a nice hard line with a cap that i like. Ny thins are too low pressure and are a little soft at the end with some rusto. If i have to outline with rusto i put it in a krylon can with a german 1. thats just me

look its famous amos followed by ayte your cookies. Thats ironic. Well personally i use rusto for fills and that only cuz i cant get a nice hard line with a cap that i like. Ny thins are too low pressure and are a little soft at the end with some rusto. If i have to outline with rusto i put it in a krylon can with a german 1. thats just me

unless you use a NY thin on a can of krylon. your lines will be fatter than a german 1 but they're still golden.

any1 kno wat kinda tip is the 1 that shoots up all far..not tha fire x tha tip ....wudnt mind usin it...i dont have any idea which kind it might be...pm me or watever

go to wal-mart in the auto department there is a rubberized udercoating take the cap it shoots real far with tuns of paint.

and yes you can pull out the disk or dot on caps. i dont know how much switching them will change the spray. but a great way to find out is try.

go to wal-mart in the auto department there is a rubberized udercoating take the cap it shoots real far with tuns of paint.

and yes you can pull out the disk or dot on caps. i dont know how much switching them will change the spray. but a great way to find out is try.

that cap doesnt change the size i tryed its the fatness of the stem and hole and all that shit that changes the size

i dont know what your talking about. are you talking about putting an ny fat disk in a stock cap or the undercoating cap. but it's the size of slit ON the stem that lets more or less pressure out not the size of the stem. im guessing AyteYourCookies has a can that ny's dont fit on and wants to make a hybrid cap that will fit his can. if thats what your talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

Did a search and couldn't find much on it so here goes:

What kinda superfats can you use on Beltons? I've got some pink caps (which someone said were superfats) but they've got nothing on those lvl5 ones I've seen earlier in the thread. Someone said gold dots but some of the sites I went on said they were thins or just fat (on the site where pink was described as superfat)

wanna find out what works on beltons and montanas? go to youtube and chek out TheBombShelter. they have videos on which caps work on what can.

Lvl 5s are all gold with a black dot. Theyve worked great on Montanas and Krylons for me.

Gold dots are good for details...hope ive helped some how.

wanna find out what works on beltons and montanas? go to youtube and chek out TheBombShelter. they have videos on which caps work on what can.

Lvl 5s are all gold with a black dot. Theyve worked great on Montanas and Krylons for me.

Gold dots are good for details...hope ive helped some how.

you mean the link i just posted?

• 2 weeks later...
All i use is flat black and silver. I know all that shit about the other crappy colors. I didnt start bombin as soon as i made this account..

god damn it, throw them the fuck out...or better yet, just sit at an unprimed wall, paint on it, and just watch it fade...all this over shit paint...TIP: if more than one person tells you something, and they have been painting longer, just shut up and listen, cause chances are they have dealt with the shit at some point in the past.

if he wants to use it he can.

colorplace silvers- relatively decent.

colorplace flat black- i dont think they even make a flat black.

this dude is lying. he's heard talk about colorplace metallics and krylon ufb and thinks thats bombing paint.

yes, i come to the thread to cause havok.

colorplace has flat black, it is as good as you would think it is.

we should get colorplace silver and osh large blacks and sell them as bombing packs.

dont listen to ppl online who tell you they have ben writing longer than you,dont listen to any thing any one says,unless it's about drinking etch or making ink out of rusto silver bucket paint,china ink and letax house paint,

it's a bad singe when you forget what the topic of the thread is by the time you get to the botte.

Archived