CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 things, one i normally use krylon industryal (balck/white) and i wanted to to do a wildstyle so i went and bought $90 worth of red,yellow and green fusion and they allready had those caps like the ones on rusto...theres no lil tube on da bottom of the cap?!!? it had the tube on the can :( :( :( :( :( i also had 100-130 caps in mi pocket and my mom washed mi jeans ant threw them out..fats,thins,stocks

Why didn't you just check the caps when you bought them, idiot.

i racked and tested some caps today.

used both kyrlon and Rusto to test them on, so i dont know how they work on euro paint.

But what i racked was some

-Red caps with no center ( found on the majority of other form of aerosol shit, mostly break cleaners though)

-The red hooded outliner caps from foot locker with the white dot

-German fat cap looking type deal with blue dot (off spray on bug traps and graff remover)

-The calligraphy caps

- the other stuff i dont know where i got it but were rusto fats bassicaly with red and brown centers.

ON krylon

The calligraphy, outliner cap, and the german fats worked on, but all had mad slow pressure. Only would reccomend them for fill ins on pieces. But thats just krylon period. THe one with out the center is like a fat but shoots with mad pressure, but leaks everywhere. not recommended for krylon.

On Rusto

Calligraphy, outliner, and centerless caps worked amazing. The centerless is for mad quick fill-ins and the calligraphy cap for a more percise fill-in but quicker than the rusto fats. Everything worked amazing with rusto. The rusto had mad fast pressure and easy to use with all the caps. But the Blue dot german fat leaked everywere.

Rusto is just better for bombing all together but just for the kids who only have krylon i thought i would test both for you guys.

wow lots of good info for toys .........................

those window cleaners are ny.fats and the others fuckin suck ...just find a store that sells tips kid and expirement with them

there not ny fats, they look like german outline 3's,

but thanks for trying to know every thing. it was a big help.

Archived