CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you mean the diameter of the spot should be as big as my middle and ring finger's width? it's bigger than that..

when i hold it any further it doesn't hit the wall...

that's weird then i dunno how to help you.

if its bigger than that why are complaining how big do want it

well it is a fat cap he's using, he obvs wants a large cap for fills and flares,

two fingers is like a skinny cap you'd use for piecing.

which blue dots u talkin bout cuz they have some that are all grey with a blu dot and some that are white with a blue dot. The gray ones are sooo soft though i love em' for great fills on a piece.

Go to oinks sitehttp://www.oinkartltd.com hes got some, and hes the best with staying in contact and personall service, i love em'. But yeah hes got some theyre called astro fats, some people call them universal fats though

Level 5's are like a huge calligraphy cap, i prefer clash caps, which are the all yellow (not transparent) with a black dot. Theyre the junk for fat lines.

Are black dots, grey dots and molotow super skinny (all black with black dot) similar, wat are the differences?

how many times has the questioned been asked?

like what once every other page of the thread?

well i was just sayin this so i could get someone who actually cared about getting their caps cleaned the real answer, i found out a cheap way ( about $1.50 for a 50 cap batch aprox) but i dont think you care much. Whoever wants to know PM me

Archived