Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Derby, the shit has definetly hit the fan!! the telegraph are labelling us a fucking plague. This shows the lack of knowledge Derbys public has of Graffiti! Because of a number of so called writers getting themselves in the papers for hitting peoples yards, caravans n shit, it looks like everyones got it in for us! Unless we start locking down on the toys, there gonna ruin it for us all!! its up to the real writers to fight back

fuck the evening telegraph, fuck toys, fuck tha Po Po

stay on ya toes n beware your foes

ok! what can i say.you probably noticed ive been sitting back for a while and just taking in the street talk. i cant say im suprised to be seein what im seeing and hearing what im hearing.. ive heard it all before ive seen it all bfor but what are we gonna do about it, is more to the point. for those who may be linked to whats in the media need to be extra vigilant think about the way they talk the way they walk if they are not to be caught out. the police are not stupid do not be blinded by all the press etc think about the way you conduct yourself. cuz c.i.d come knockin on ya door 2weeks later and arrest ya like they did me back in the day you better be ready to fight your corner... on the upside i have liaised with the telegraph via email they are gonna contact me in the short fall and i am lookin at tryin to get legal spots sorted. i can only hope that they listen to me this time around, and give me a chance to get some thing started for all you up and commin writers.. it is well over due. hold tight

mr.visa: there's was an 'ensa' in L.E from the KWS crew, he's stopped painting now, he was an awesome writer, top bloke too.

(i notice a 'hie' pice on here too, he kicked in L/E for a while 'high', 'grips' and 'ash' : crew 247.)

as for 'enso', who knows who cares, he's whack.

peace drb. x x x x x x

heres an old name for you from derby.........SONE.....Anyone know him?Never actually seen hardly any of his stuff up..As i never went to derby yrs ago much'looking for graff anyway'.But his Blackbook was well PHAT.........I think he used to live in Chad!!!

Peace...Also anyone know DJ BOB?Sound guy.....Awsome scratchin skills...Havent seen him in yrs..

visa.. been writing 18 years m8 never heard of sone from chad the only writer i new of from up them sides was a guy called "fine" unless you mean sonz i posted his black book up here a while back.. dj bob. haha bad bob yeah we used to cut tapes in ma bedroom way back hes still about man seen him cut a couple of years back he doesnt change much man. i spoke to him a couple of weeks back hes still doin the bedroom cuttin dont get out much tho. shame that! he should be makin change....

Yo Sire.....

Cool you know bob...Havent seen him in yrs..Sound guy!cant believe hes still bedroom dj!!!his skills are phat as.........He learnt me how to mix...LOL....He used to do some phat mix's..While i sat there DZINING...if you see him tell him 'cant put my name'..LOL..an old m8 of his says hi..i used to live in L/E...Worked@ airport yrs ago..

Peace bro...Sonz thats it............he used to hang around with this skin head called dave.....He said he used to know Goldie really well..never new to believe him or not...

Originally posted by meat 3.147@Jul 6 2005, 06:29 PM

Nice too see flicks of Derby history but wheres all the stuff from recent days, all i'm seeing in Derby is shit DBC and MBC stuff. My 2yr old niece's scribble looks more appealing than any Ment shit.

theres a couple of new bits around the back of that old warehouse place . worth looking at i think..

yes dizz long time no speak, check yo pm. there are four boards up that are legal, they're a few pages back, too small tho!!! there's afew of us working on the council, but the evenening telegraph, are cunts, and they've got a campaign against graff!!! - today's tag watch name is mBc, according to them it stands for Millenium bomb crew. Twats, they haven't got a clue. Last i heard, it stood for Murder by Culture crew. Unless of course those boys have changed their name. ;) :king:

Originally posted by meat 3.147@Jul 6 2005, 08:29 PM

Nice too see flicks of Derby history but wheres all the stuff from recent days, all i'm seeing in Derby is shit DBC and MBC stuff. My 2yr old niece's scribble looks more appealing than any Ment shit.

too right we need some insperation!!

we don't need inspiration!!! well me and the boys dont, and i'm sure the rest of you drb heads dont, (including coco) we either need less :five-o: :five-o: or more legal walls. creativity comes from within, not other peeps.

(i notice a 'hie' pice on here too, he kicked in L/E for a while 'high', 'grips' and 'ash' : crew 247.)

Yo mate you should never come online saying that this person is also that person etc, you could be doing the feds work for 'em. In this case you are actually wrong anyway as High Grips and Ash are not the same person and as for for 'crew 247' what the fuck are you on about?

Archived