holy shit does this gwen stefani record suck balls

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

THANK YOU SEEKS

i have been saying this for months to anyone that would listen. why on fucking earth is the fucking mutton dressed as lamb ass tramp keep getting all these awards for the fucking disgustingly attrocious excuse for music? i mean, pop music these days sucks at the best of times, but this is light years ahead of any britney spears album when it comes to being the ultimate suck fest on earth. the song writing is beyond terrible. for fuck's sake bitch, pop music is supposed to fucking rhyme!! a hook is supposed to be fucking catchy for crap's sake. "if i was a rich girl, lalalalalalalala" does not constitue a lyric, it's just you wishing you were fucking paris hilton!

so in closing, gwen stefani is a stupid whore with zero talent, and she somehow managed to make even worse music than she did with no doubt. i didn't think it was possible, but she definately outdid herself.

Guest imported_Europe

I hate that lalalalalalalalalalala-chorus...

And all the girls getting their independent-woman-grind on to it...

onesandzeros,

'crusher'. i pulled a ton of shit off my boys ipod a while ago, this was among it. i know nothing about them, so maybe they're terrible, but they're definitely angry and they have some heavy shit.

makfatso,

buy it?! pshhhaa, year right.

as for gwen being totally talentless, i dont buy that at all. return of saturn is a really good record. the one after that had some good tracks too, but this new solo shit is just ass. it's like somene was saying...she got all these accolades for being ahead of her time, and just wound up taking that shit too far. thinking she was invincible. NOPE. this record sucks by even the loosest of pop standards (and i can appreciate some pop music).

grimlock.

Their best song is about Bob Probert, the nutcase hockey player who just fought everybody and used drugs etc. song's called "24" after Probert's player number and it's all that double bass drum roll mayhem till the end.

anyway I thought that gwen shit would have some taste, like kelis and anything where that outkast andre guy has been featuring in. I really liked that Kelis album when I heard it. with the milkshake song (cept that one, they had it on air too much)

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 7 2005, 04:42 AM

THANK YOU SEEKS

i have been saying this for months to anyone that would listen. why on fucking earth is the fucking mutton dressed as lamb ass tramp keep getting all these awards for the fucking disgustingly attrocious excuse for music? i mean, pop music these days sucks at the best of times, but this is light years ahead of any britney spears album when it comes to being the ultimate suck fest on earth. the song writing is beyond terrible. for fuck's sake bitch, pop music is supposed to fucking rhyme!! a hook is supposed to be fucking catchy for crap's sake. "if i was a rich girl, lalalalalalalala" does not constitue a lyric, it's just you wishing you were fucking paris hilton!

so in closing, gwen stefani is a stupid whore with zero talent, and she somehow managed to make even worse music than she did with no doubt. i didn't think it was possible, but she definately outdid herself.

you love her!

Archived