Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so again, why should i have any respect for you calling me out??? i've put in the work and gotten enough respect from the right people, and i've certainly showed it here in ONLY a matter of 1 year and 3 months. i've got a lot to show for. what have you got? the only thing you've told me is you live on the east side. LADDY FUCKIN DAH

U aint told me shit either. All I see u do is dick ride. Goin out in the streets and paintin and taking flicks don't make u hard. If u was really a G like u try to pretend to be you'd know better than to talk so reckless. My point is proven that you wouldn't walk a REAL block and talk that shit so eat a dick. * no homo* I even posted my name and took it down. You probably one of those lil hipster cats that wear flannel shirts and smoke cloves. Just because u listen to NWA and Del and whatever else don't give you a pass.

blah blah blah. my body of work speaks for itself, and you don't do shit. and you sound mad bro!! you write vain or some shit. so what? thanks for calling me hard, because i certainly never called myself hard. but if you think i'm hard, maybe i'll start acting it.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME, SO QUIT MAKING SHIT UP.

and i could really give a fuck what you do, or where you go. you're a fucking nobody. and you've proven NOTHING all this time. thanks for the entertainment.

LOL! Because I ain't on here posting pictures? Please, I just check up to see flicks. I know u ain't about shit. You know writers...so? I'mma dead this convo because I'm bored now. You want to be Bruce Willis in Harlem on here but wouldn't step out the house talkin like that.lol I know u aint seen no parts of the streets.

yeah i am a smart ass, and i like to show how smart my ass is on here. and yeah i am an ignorant asshole. you care enough to tell me about it.

i don't really give a shit, if you're gonna say shit to me on these boards, i'm going to say something back. every single time. you can't fix me, or change my mind...ever. especially when some nobody is telling me to do something. we're on the writers forum, the graffiti forum, i don't see you contributing.

graffiti aint somethin ya do. it's somethin ya live. and you ain't livin it. so your bullshit means NOTHING.

I'm gonna make one more point, and be done. You love graffiti, but graffiti is a part of HIP HOP, a black culture. If it wasn't for niggers it wouldn't exist. If you have any respect for the art form you wouldn't talk like that. You probably know black writers, but you wouldn't talk to them like that, so have some respect and consideration.