Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow.. So, yeah, I dig what you're all saying. My thing is this: Some pics I post I have almost DIED for. No shit. That's fuckin dedication. Shit, I'm not even paintin, just flickin. So, if I see something I almost died for, maybe you can cut me a little slack, y'know? I'm super stoked that I take pics that people dig. It's why i post them. All I'm sayin is "Bump Artfinder".

ya, for sure, bump the fuck outta art finder

usually i have no respect well respect isnt the right word

i just dont give a fuck what people think about me stealing their flciks

but artfinder, you get good spots, good flicks, and tons upon tons

Did you know when you were living in ***** and flicking those stuns, that u were getting some of STL history?

I really do think you should make some type of watermark, that is small and embedded on all your flicks, and maybe also have it link to your PB account.

Thats a real bitch way to avoid his shot at ya. A direct hit i guess huh? One you couldnt refute or deny.. so you came up with that shit ^^^

Weak.

this is the internet buddy, where i could really give a fuck about shots taken at me.

yall niggas take this thread way too seriously, lighten the fuck up. i never claimed

to be kingin shit, cuz im not, not even close...but if you dont like the way i come

off when im flexin my first amendment right to free speech, well frankly, i have a pair of balls you can suck on, nh. im gonna keep on doin me, and for the record, i do give props

to posts i feel deserve it, wonk saggin.

please stay off my nuts, its gettin a little strenuous:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

who the fuck is jugzer? Do you even paint in Missouri, or paint at all for that matter?

Keep flexin your first amendment rights, and talkin on a graffiti website to other fakers and fronters

about graffiti that neither one of you do, or prolly ever will do

if your not out in the cold crushin, you dont count

bump Vatoe Kink; the only kids doing ne thing

oh and anyone got any of that new DISTORT stuff from the 8 hours he was in town killing it;

thats how its done.