Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AND IF YOU THINK IM RIDIN DICK,

FAGGIT FUCKWHY DONT YOU BRING YERRS HERR, OR YOURE . LIL?STILL, STILL BILL. SNITHKILLER, LOWDOWN N LETD DESTROY!!!!!!!!! 666, HAIL SATAN:"AND THAT ISNT THAT BULLSHIT LD,LD S.K..S.K..S.B.S.B. LDLDLDLDLDLDLDLLDLDLDLDLLLDLDLDLLDLLETHAL DUSAGE, hope ya fit one!!!!!!!!!!! COME SEE ME U CUNT. DO YOU KNOE YHOT WERD YET, LIL MAN.LD

AND IF YOU THINK IM RIDIN DICK,

FAGGIT FUCKWHY DONT YOU BRING YERRS HERR, OR YOURE . LIL?STILL, STILL BILL. SNITHKILLER, LOWDOWN N LETD DESTROY!!!!!!!!! 666, HAIL SATAN:"AND THAT ISNT THAT BULLSHIT LD,LD S.K..S.K..S.B.S.B. LDLDLDLDLDLDLDLLDLDLDLDLLLDLDLDLLDLLETHAL DUSAGE, hope ya fit one!!!!!!!!!!! COME SEE ME U CUNT. DO YOU KNOE YHOT WERD YET, LIL MAN.LD

I cant understand half of this. You want me hit me up. Its that simple. Now you look like a dickrider and a fool. wtf is yhot werd yet??

taking downtown what you say on here has little to no credibility. hes prob in there fuckin with the guards and carvin his cell as we speak...OBCES HATES YOU with a nice pentagram under it...

UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE THAT SHIT BOUT OBC, DONT SAY SHIT ABOUT MY MANZ! ASS CLOWN! 5TILL! 666! YOU CAN SEE ME.

You're making the crew sound REALLY gay. please don't talk on here esp shit you dont know about. ignore these toys and stop being on their level.