Missouri

MrSirius

Keep it up KINK it is really awesome to see your style out there getting more doper than the rest. I've been seeing you up more than anybody maybe besides Vatoe and love that two letter throw very nice. Keep killing the streets man and if you ever get a chance maybe you and Vatoe can do up that 55 train bridge over pass with some dope shit instead of what's on there now. Bunch of want to be gangster no talent scribble artist on the rise to becoming the worse bomber in St. Louis's history is thinking he is getting somewhere by going over legends in the game. That's a huge fail on his part, and you guys deserve some premiere spots of the highway not some toy looking to run a muck of the city with his sorry bubbles and straight letters. If you ever want to paint again sometime let me know thru here. Found a nice freight spot, and a few never been done before freeway spots in Kansas City and St. Louis to do up, let me know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
FOUND THIS RELIC IN THE HM THREAD...BACK WHEN HOACS PAINTED IT W/ MBER AND THOSE HM DUDES....

463ewok88888.jpg

man i've a grip of flix from that trip in a shoebox somewhere. good times.

breaking off into teams in cinci for late night bombing runs, best spot wins. still have a ratty old tshirt from that scribble under my bed.

hoacs....y'all are really talkin bout that busted ass shit when theres a fresh ass ewok above it??

i hope homeboy died or something, and you guys are reminiscing about him and your just not that wack to think that shits dope. cause it ain't, it's fucking hurt.