Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
all im sayin is i kno vatos white, i kno he writes pitchforks, he writes G shit. if hes a real G. i can find him. if hes not, hes fake

ehh... the pitch forks are commonly misunderstood. I can tell you it has nothing to do with what you're thinking it does. I'm not going to explain it because it's not for the rest of the world to know about. you'll also notice an upside down crown. it's all related to something other than a gang.

• Like 1

from the TKO thread...

its funny cuz THE LOW DOWN QUEERS write my name over tloks just so the real tkos will see that and not like me, but on the real LDEEZ JUST MAD CUZ IM RUNNING THEIR FUCKIN CITY!!!! AND THE YNOT BEEF IS NOT OVER JUST WAIT TIL I RUN INTO HOAX UBCES OR VATOE.. IMMA HANDS YALL UP REAL FUCKIN QUICK!!!

it's funny, because DAGR is SOOOO GOOD! Omg, he's like the best writer in St. Louis, with his awesome handstyle when he puts up scribble over any good piece he sees, and has the best throw ever! that DA, omg how could any body be that good?!?!? yeah....running the city with paint tags and throwups. talk about a real joke.

on another note, the YNOT beef is because YNOT went over a DEUS piece, they were taking back the spot. GOOD TRY

its funny cuz THE LOW DOWN QUEERS write my name over tloks just so the real tkos will see that and not like me, but on the real LDEEZ JUST MAD CUZ IM RUNNING THEIR FUCKIN CITY!!!! AND THE YNOT BEEF IS NOT OVER JUST WAIT TIL I RUN INTO HOAX UBCES OR VATOE.. IMMA HANDS YALL UP REAL FUCKIN QUICK!!!

lol. hoax is a big mother fucker. obces isn't any different from his brother. vatoe is gnarly dude to.i don't think you will stand a chance.

frost in town ready for the beef

ur rep is built off dissing other writers. if u cant do it urself, u fell like u got to go over the people that ARE? even if u have no beef w/ them...

THATS BITCH FAME!!!!! REAL WRITERS DO REAL THINGS. AND U AS FAKE AS SPRAY TAN NIGGA! U can diss what u can but FROST LD VSB IS will always get more rep than ur bitch ass(s)...and that goes for all of LD....EVEN FAT BOKE IS DONE WIT UR TOY ASSES! but what evs. we aint trippn! we got people for that!