Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

R I P ST. LOUIS!! THE SCENE IS DEAD GO KILL EACH OTHER AND GET WHATS COMING TO ALL OF YOU WORTHLESS WANNA BE THUGGED OUT NO SKILL HAVIN TRYN TO MAKE A LIVIN OFF MY SHITTY WIGGER RAP SELVES. LEAVE UR GRAFF ON THE SHELVES. LOG OFF 12 OZ AND GO KILL EACH OTHER SO ST. LOUIS CAN BE RE BORN. HOPEFULLY NOT WITH YOUR SEED...

• Like 1

MERK IS THE MAN...THE BEEF YOU HAVE WITH HIM IS WACK...

YO SOUL GET AT ME..PM STYLE

merk is a kid... the beef with him is none of your fuckin bussiness now is it? u can say its wack, all i kno is aint no more LD tags or merk tags over sht after i brought beef to him. talkin tough behind spray paint is wack. crossin out pieces and dodgin an eventual ass whoppin is wack. and if u beef wit soul good luck. he is hands down the most hated writer in the city rite now.LD, and TKO, they all hate that guy. and does he care? and word to YUNG and T2, u kids are sad. lil lokes tryin to earn stripes aint nothin new to me. wats fuck up is your old heads (even the late and great yno) new better than have a never ending beef. which is wat u are making... and ynot was more of a banger than u will ever be. he went out with his respect. will you?

putting all this shit out there for EVERYONE to see , when no one cares...making st.louis look even worse...

good point. everyone should be a buncha fake ass bitchmade faggots like most of the writers here. lets all front like everythings all good. fuck that. you wanna go see pix with no shiit talk go to flickr. its a forum u fuckin retard. people talk about pieces and who paints them. find something real to bitch about.

fuck ld

fuck msa

fuck dmv

fuck ofb

fuck t2

fuck ofb

fuck cto

fuck your mother