Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
coming from the dude who just said he thought Geso was a bad ass NY bomber? I'm not jocking, that shit looks terrible, but i'm not on here hating like a jealous little toy either.

bump GESO ....dudes fresh as shit been seeing that shit for years now ....I dig the G 's homeboy homeboy...wish I would see more from him....and myself...

Never thought DFW IRAK or definitely Geso would sell out to Fuckbook... Disappointed am I

how bout half you cats talkin shit on NEM and GESO

1. never have crushed as much as them.

2. you live at home and have no bills or rent to pay

3. your jealous

4. its 2011...get money...get over....this whole starving artist im a rebel cuss i wanna be poor, ask my friends for shit all the time, ask them for money, ask them to take care of me, then use the excuse, "oh but your my boy dog...fuck selling out im just trying to keep it real..can you help a nigga out dog"

meanwhile your boy is making moves for himself and staying up and living right....

all this sell out talk....just stop...when you have rent to pay, wanna travel (not block hug your whole fuckin life) and do more than just try to be "real"........you get money and get over.....esp when a company who has mad loot wants you to pay you to do something as simple as tag all over a building...you know how much those niggas made probably for that shit....not to mention the paint kickdown that face book probably paid for, and massssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss media on that shit to get them coverage and there names......

yeah..cuss any of you would turn that down hugh...niggas please..

bump GESO and NEMEL.......get money niggas....fuck all these children....